Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Inrested in an rp of your choice with no limits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kassandra

Moon
Hey guys im sorry i will no longer be doing roleplays i have found my true love on this website and im so happy!!!
I LOVE YOU LEON Big Grin had to do a shout out ^3^ so im sorry guys

I would be interested. Shoot me a PM? I shot you a PM, to which you never responded. So, uh, just PM me if you're still looking.

First off, not sure why people are so up in arms out over not receiving a reply in a SINGLE day's time. Sometimes people are busy. Perhaps she's had other PMs and is engaged in several RPs atm. Perhaps she's shy and afraid to say 'no'. The last thing I mentioned happens. A lot. People either don't respond to PMs and/or stop replying to RPs all the time when they have either no interest or have lost interest. So stop making assumptions and move on already. Thank you.

All right. Seriously. I'm getting rather tired of this.

People bitch about committing and no replies. THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME! It's happened to me. A lot. Just as it's happened to pretty much every member of this site. Get over it. Move on. Don't get hung up on one freakin' person. There are over 8000 members here. Contact one of them instead if you have issues. Jeez.

That said, the freakin' negativity in req threads stops now. And yes, expect a rule to be added because I'm tired of this childish behavior. So, if you have an issue with a person and their commitment or lack of reply, send them a PM. If they don't respond, leave it be and move on otherwise you'll be considered harassing. And if I see any more negative comments in this thread or any others along this vein, expect a warning to be tacked onto your account.

Yami said:
I would be interested. Shoot me a PM? I shot you a PM, to which you never responded. So, uh, just PM me if you're still looking.

Sorry ive been very busy -gives hug-

Hey guys im sorry i will no longer be doing roleplays i have found my true love on this website and im so happy!!!
I LOVE YOU LEON :D had to do a shout out ^3^ so im sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom