Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turn of the Century RP Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevonArch

Meteorite
I have an idea, and am looking for someone who wants sweet romance, sex, a little intrigue, and mostly just to have some fun. What I'd like to try is this:
It's the early 1900's, immigration to America is all the rage. My character is in his early twenties. He's been an orphan for years, now lives in New York, above the shop of a kindly old man who took him under his wing when the poor boy arrived alone and penniless years ago. I work as an apprentice for the old man, or something. As a way to kill time, I go down to the piers and watch the boats come in, loaded with immigrants who spill out with hope in their eyes after a long float across the Atlantic. One day I see your character, a you get girl (14-17ish), timidly walk off the boat looking lost and scared. I can't take my eyes off you. Your parents both died on the journey over, and you have nowhere to go. You know nobody. From there, we could go anywhere, but I was thinking your character learns to trust mine. Having nowhere to go, she let's him take her in, could be behind the old man's back or with his blessing. Maybe, if you like a bit of excitement, the two of us could witness a murder and have to stay vigilant, having been seen and now have the murderes after us, too. Or not...I'm up for just a simple, romantic love story...smut too, of course!
Or I always enjoy a good brother/sister romance!

If you're interested, PM me and we can iron it out, discuss favorites and yes/no's and kinks and all that. Hope to hear from someone soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom