Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy needed -NOW WITH STARTER! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
I'd love to do a daddy daughter, maybe he catches her masturbating? Or, grows attracted to her after the mother death.. Anything really. I'd love some bondage and lots of teasing, the fact that a horny dad could coax his own baby girl into loving his touch enough to beg him.. Is damn hot.

I'm cool with anal, vaginal, spanking, Futas, obviously bondage; I like build up, double pen (could be with a dildo if you like onexone) and dirty talk.

STARTER FOR DADDYxDAUGHTER IF YOU'D LIKE TO START RIGHT AWAY! ;3

Pearl gave a nervous look down the hall in both directions, lately, she'd felt the teasing aching and throbbing in her tight white panties. Her ripe, youthful age of sixteen making her so sensitive and needy, seeing no one in sight she assumed her Daddy wasn't home. Mom wasn't around anymore. It didn't bother Pearl too much, since the break up was when she was young and her mother took little to no interest in her. Just left. One less parent to account for when she wanted to do.. Well, naughty things. Peeling up her tank top from her pale soft skin, it was Christmas break, no school or anything to do but sate her desires.

She was a petite, curvy thing with sizable growing breasts, now free from her shirt. Pink nipples jutting out so lewdly, her pale skin rolling into a small waist and wide, curvy hips and long legs. A light patch a pale blond hair just above the delicate folds hidden away between her currently closed legs, that same blond hair cascading down her shoulders matched with stunning, wide and innocent deep brown eyes and full, soft pink lips.

Climbing onto her bed she slowly slipped her legs open, taking a deep breath before her finger tips began to rub and caress her clitoris, the other taking one of her plump breasts, pinching and tweaking the throbbing erect nipple. She began to breath heavy, those plump thighs spread wide, displaying her wet, hot, puss. Pink folds and that tight untouched hole, her slender finger began to work at that very hole, her tight little puckered hole below being rubbed as she slowly fingered herself. Massaging the little bud between her cheeks, her one finger sinking in and slipping out, pumping gently. She began to moan sweetly, gasp and shiver. That finger went faster, a sexy sloshing wet sound filling the room, her round hips rocking against her own hands. Eyes closed and soft lips hanging open in pleasure, looking like she was enjoying herself.

These aren't required if your uncomfortable with it, but I also like light cum infatuation (for more fantasy plots), enemas and anal beads, dildos and gangbangs.

No gore, extreme cruelty, piss or vore.

Little red riding hood x Wolf;
Kinks include: Virginity, force, teasing.

Snow white
Kinks include: Gangbang, double pen.

Master x Maid
Kinks include: Bondage, toys, enema (optional), spankings.

Tentacles x Victim
Kinks include: Double pen, cum inflation(optional), smut!

Monsters x Victim
Kinks include: Gangbang, double pen, dirty talk.

I LOVE YOUR IDEAS!
ONLY PMS! <3

Naughty said:
I'd love to do a daddy daughter, maybe he catches her masturbating? Or, grows attracted to her after the mother death.. Anything really. I'd love some bondage and lots of teasing, the fact that a horny dad could coax his own baby girl into loving his touch enough to beg him.. Is damn hot.

I'm cool with anal, vaginal, spanking, Futas, obviously bondage; I like build up, double pen (could be with a dildo if you like onexone) and dirty talk.

STARTER FOR DADDYxDAUGHTER IF YOU'D LIKE TO START RIGHT AWAY! ;3

Pearl gave a nervous look down the hall in both directions, lately, she'd felt the teasing aching and throbbing in her tight white panties. Her ripe, youthful age of sixteen making her so sensitive and needy, seeing no one in sight she assumed her Daddy wasn't home. Mom wasn't around anymore. It didn't bother Pearl too much, since the break up was when she was young and her mother took little to no interest in her. Just left. One less parent to account for when she wanted to do.. Well, naughty things. Peeling up her tank top from her pale soft skin, it was Christmas break, no school or anything to do but sate her desires.

She was a petite, curvy thing with sizable growing breasts, now free from her shirt. Pink nipples jutting out so lewdly, her pale skin rolling into a small waist and wide, curvy hips and long legs. A light patch a pale blond hair just above the delicate folds hidden away between her currently closed legs, that same blond hair cascading down her shoulders matched with stunning, wide and innocent deep brown eyes and full, soft pink lips.

Climbing onto her bed she slowly slipped her legs open, taking a deep breath before her finger tips began to rub and caress her clitoris, the other taking one of her plump breasts, pinching and tweaking the throbbing erect nipple. She began to breath heavy, those plump thighs spread wide, displaying her wet, hot, puss. Pink folds and that tight untouched hole, her slender finger began to work at that very hole, her tight little puckered hole below being rubbed as she slowly fingered herself. Massaging the little bud between her cheeks, her one finger sinking in and slipping out, pumping gently. She began to moan sweetly, gasp and shiver. That finger went faster, a sexy sloshing wet sound filling the room, her round hips rocking against her own hands. Eyes closed and soft lips hanging open in pleasure, looking like she was enjoying herself.

These aren't required if your uncomfortable with it, but I also like light cum infatuation (for more fantasy plots), enemas and anal beads, dildos and gangbangs.

No gore, extreme cruelty, piss or vore.

Little red riding hood x Wolf;
Kinks include: Virginity, force, teasing.

Snow white
Kinks include: Gangbang, double pen.

Master x Maid
Kinks include: Bondage, toys, enema (optional), spankings.

Tentacles x Victim
Kinks include: Double pen, cum inflation(optional), smut!

Monsters x Victim
Kinks include: Gangbang, double pen, dirty talk.

I LOVE YOUR IDEAS!
ONLY PMS! <3

Sent you a Pm would love to help with the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom