Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sucking on eye-candy~ {MxF FxF} Futa girls wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
Hello darlings!
I'm tootsie, I've been roleplaying for nine years, I'm nineteen. About.. er, five or four of them being on the kinkier side. I love detail, please please be willing to fork out at LEAST two meaty paragraphs! I can go up to multiple paragraphs in length myself, depending on what I'm given. I love lengthy, meaty replies and illicit, heavily detailed romping sessions after a steamy, flirty build up.

NO IMS PLEASE! ONLY ON SITE ROLEPLAYS!

Pm's preferred.

Wants;
  • Plot based & possibly smut based
  • Detail
  • Romance
  • Literacy, I hope to at least understand the picture your painting!

No Thanks!;
  • One liners
  • Gore/violence/brutality
  • Anything that belongs in the toilet!
  • Asking for my personal information!

Major Kinks; Foreplay, Anal & Vaginal, Toys, Dirty talk, Caressing and kisses, lots of positions, light bondage and spanking. <3

Parings;
What I play is bold, if neither is bold I do either.

Knight(ess) x Prince(ss)
Royalty threatened with assassination the king orders a knight to stay with the prince/Princess at all times, in their room, following them around. They'll get annoyed and fight with each other, find comfort, attraction.. We can flush out the details!

Pirate Captain x Slave (Futa? =D)
A powerful fears pirate captain is actually a rather romantic softy, he/she has fallen in love with a slave at their last raid, although he/she puts on an act of a rough and tumbled hardcore pirate behind closed doors he/she is trying to win the heart of his beautiful new slave..

Demon x Priestess/nun (Futa Demoness? =D)
A demon catches a priestess deep in the forest, he/she promises to let her keep her virginity if she serves him/her in every other way possible... Taking her as his own personal pet, she tries to cope with the building desires and her conscious, the demon finding he/she just might still have a bit of compassion left, making it a personal vendetta to get the little god spelled girl to give herself up to him/her willingly.

Monsters x Girl (Tentacles, Orcs and such, this is more smut.)

Twin Masters x Slave
They start by using her as a pet, dressing her up, sating desires. But they both begin to feel the beautiful girl grown on them, fights ensue, jealousy competition over the heart of something they both own equally but not in heart and soul.

Red Riding Hood x Wolf (Futa? =D)
I'd love a Futa for this, we can make up a plot or just have a steamy little romp in the forest.. Possibly in that flowerbed she stops at? ;3 A perfect place to pluck a little flower.

Gimmie your ideas too! <33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom