Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yoruichi/Soi-Fon RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavi Bookman

Super-Earth
I don't normally play females at all. Neither for yuri or het, I tend to stick ONLY to yaoi. BUT lately I've been wanting to try out my hand at playing Yoruichi from Bleach. I'd like to pair her up with Soi-Fon, so I'm looking for someone to play Soi-Fon.

I also want to focus on story and plot but there can be some romance in there as well along with some bondage and other stuff depending on what my partner is interested in. But remember everything has to be in character. Yoruichi isn't going to suddenly just jump Soi-Fon, she knows Soi-Fon has a crush on her/is in love with her but she never actually does anything with Soi-Fon. She might tease her but she doesn't ever have sex with her or anything even if Soi-Fon really wants it.

However, since this is an RP at some point in time Yoruichi might give in -winks- but that depends on whether it makes sense or not in the story.

That being said, I don't really have much of a plot at the moment for Yoruichi and Soi-Fon, so I'd love to hear some suggestions! If you give me some thoughts I'd be able to expand on your ideas, so if you're interested please post here and/or PM me!

Thanks!

OH AND I ONLY RP OVER THE FORUMS. THAT'S IT. I CANNOT RP OVER ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE FORUMS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom