Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sukia's Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sukia

Meteorite
Suki's Request Thread

Hello. I'm Rae, or Suki, feel free to call me either. This thread is to generally show you what I'll be up for. Please feel free to ask about certain genres or settings that I haven't put in here. I'm pretty much up for almost anything, give or take a few things that I will post below. I decided not to post a rabbit hole due to this. I've made one, but found it slightly restricting since it really depends on my mood as to what I will do. If I'm uncomfortable with it I will tell you no, other wise ask away!

I want to add that real life is a priority to me so the times that I can reply vary and a little unpredictable. However, I will always try to get back to you as soon as possible. Sometimes that can be multiple times a day to once every few days depending on my schedule. So don't think I've abandoned you if I don't get back for a day or two!

Okay here are a few simple things for you to know first.

- In appliance to the rules, please do not ask me for anything that goes against them.

- I prefer role playing in PM, but will also rp in a thread if needed. I don't care for IM rping, but I will fold for an amazing rp plot.

- Don't take control of my character unless the plot permits it. What's the fun in it if someone else tells you how your character feels or re-acts to something happening in the story?

- Grammar isn't a huge thing for me since it is my weak spot also. As long as I can understand it, there shouldn't be a problem. However, spelling is a different thing. I'm not a Spelling-Nazi, but please use your spell check. Easy- continuous spelling errors are very distracting for me. Please.. Please use proper capitalization in your sentences. Also it's easier to read your posts when you punctuate your sentences.

- I only role play in third person so I expect that from my rp partner.

- You can call me a semi-lit to lit. I don't expect you do write novels, but I do expect at least three sentences. One liners bother me so please try to avoid them like the plague. The occasional, - my brain is overloaded this is the only thing it could muster out-, is okay. It's completely understandable, but don't make it a habit.

- Texting language is a strict no-no for In character situations. I don't care if it's in OOC, but please note that I might not understand some of it because I don't text in life. So please don't feel offended if I ask you to spell out your words.

- Please send me something if you either get tired or want to quit our rp.

---- Won't Do ----
I will not RP any of these things that I post below

-Watersports, Scat.
- Very hard Gore.
- Mutilation, severe abuse.
- Shota-con, loli-con (( Obviously))
That's all I can think about for now.

---- Will Do ----

I usually play the submissive or in between role because I feel that I am not that dominant. I think if it came to it, I could try depending on the role play.

I enjoy both Het and Yuri, but sometimes it varies on the mood I am in to which I will do. Yoai is not something I have role played in a long time and have moved on from it. However, if you have a great nail-biting plot please feel free to ask!

Also, I tend to enjoy a margin of romance in my rps. Be it genuine or twisted in a manner.

-- Species
- Anthros
- Furries
- Demons, Angels (( Anything fantasy. ))
- Vampires
- Creatures
- Regular humans
- Magical beings

--
I will do almost any type of setting. Medieval, Sci-fi, futuristic, fantasy and modern. I'm not that picky with settings.
--
Pairings/ Genres.

- Arranged Marriage
-Futuristic
-Apocalyptic
- Forbidden love
- Highschool/ College*
- Kidnapping*
- Non-con
- Force
- Bondage
- Black Mail*
- scientist/ experiment
-experiment/experiment
-geek/ human-like robot creation
- Slave/ Mistress
- Slave/ Master
- Teacher/ student*
- Student/ student*
- royalty/ servant
- royalty/ peasant
- slave/ slave
- boss/ secretary*
- boss's daughter (son)/ employee*

* Needs a good plot/ tired of these.

Okay that is all I can think of right at the moment. If you don't see anything that you are interested in, please PM me and we can talk from there.
-- Possible Plot(s)---
A modern arranged marriage- This is set in a small town between the two most prominent families that live there. Miles Drower accepted the arrangement of his eldest daughter marrying the son of his rival in order to settle a family feud that has been going on for at least three generations. The majority of the family was relieved that the feud was finally going to be over. However, it didn’t sit well with the two in this arrangement. Like the rest, these two have a deep rooted dislike towards each other. To make things worse, both already have relationships that they are being forced to leave behind. Er, okay I’m not too good will summaries, but basically in this plot these two will have to learn how to live together in the house their families bought for them. This will obviously be a long term rp, which will have quite a bit of drama in it.

-- Cravings/ mood ---
- Please don't just go by this. This is just one of my 'at the moment' cravings. They change occasionally, so please still PM me if your ideas doesn't match what I have below. I'm a very flexible person on most occasions.

{ Yuri - Definitely
{ Het - Yes.
{ Yaoi- No not right now.. Sorry.

Right now I have a couple of cravings which I will write out below, if you aren't up for them just message me and I'll be happy to work something out.

Forbidden love- Be it a family duel, ignorance or something to that effect. Obviously this one requires romance.

Pregnancy Risk- This one can easily be doubled with one or two the other cravings I have right now.

Non-con- This one can be a one time thing or something that is long term, it doesn't matter to me.

At last, but not least I always wanted to try a non-con that twists off into a romance. Insanity.. I know, but I always wanted to try a twisted romance type of roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom