Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry, Rape, and Canon roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Sonata

Meteorite
Been gone for awhile because of some personal things, had to take a few weeks off but I am back. Still looking for more roleplay partners. Still looking for Rape but will do other things, anything that has it coming to me rough and quite a few other kinks I enjoy as well. With that in mind I thought I would say something, I play characters who fight back during the rape roleplays, apparently some people don't like that but seriously, FORCE my character, abuse them, I like it and that is what I want. Other than that, if you're looking for a different type of a roleplay just message me on here, I will tell you if I want to and most the time I will, as long as you have a plot or we can figure a good one out together. Feel free to browse and message me.

*Important: Will dominate a male or female but when I play dominant I am not nice, even guys will be fucked hard*

Also some canon characters I will play/am craving.
-Kasumi or Miranda from Mass Effect 2.
-Konan, Ino, Kurenai or Anko from Naruto.
-Rukia, Matsumoto (Only paired with Gin), Soi-Fon, or Yoruichi from Bleach.
-Lightning from Final Fantasy.
-Toph from Avatar the Last Airbender as well, must be the older version in pic. (Taken)
-Play the new Star Wars MMORPG and I fell in love with the series again, ended up watching all of them in a row with friends for new years. Will play originals only. (Will play an anthro I suppose, would be kind of fun).

Also kind of craving playing one of my anthro characters as well as the above canons. (Have others, feel free to ask)
-Sasha
-Sally
-Miranda
-Jenna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom