Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Plot with Smut, Please! PM, IM, or Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

riverrust

Super-Earth
I am hoping to find some creative females to write some quality plot w/ smut RPs. I'm up for all kinds of pairings and scenarios; eras and settings. Anything from a couple getting it on to a cheerleader getting gangbanged. Also, if someone would like to incorporate pictures into the RP that would be great, but not necessary. Can be short or long term, and I appreciate regular, even daily posting. I can play via thread, PM, or IM. I am online throughout the day and always ready to play. I am a friendly fellow, and I hope you will be friendly as well. Thanks for reading?

RE: Deliciously Detailed Smut, Please!

Edited

riverrust said:
I am hoping to find a nice lady to write some quality smut with. I'm up for all kinds of pairings and scenarios as long as the characters get to enjoy unencumbered and downright hardcore sexual relations. Anything from a couple getting it on to a cheerleader getting gangbanged. Also, if someone would like to incorporate pictures into the RP, that would be great, but not necessary. Can be short or long term. I am a friendly fellow, and I hope you will be friendly as well. Thanks for reading?

RE: Deliciously Detailed Smut, Please!

Edited

riverrust said:
I am hoping to find a nice lady to write some quality smut with. I'm up for all kinds of pairings and scenarios as long as the characters get to enjoy unencumbered and downright hardcore sexual relations. Anything from a couple getting it on to a cheerleader getting gangbanged. Also, if someone would like to incorporate pictures into the RP that would be great, but not necessary. Can be short or long term. I am online throughout the day and always ready to play. I am a friendly fellow, and I hope you will be friendly as well. Thanks for reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom