Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Play With a Cat in Arkham {specific fandom request}

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkest_fate

machina erotica

I have recently been playing/obsessed with Batman: Arkham City. While the system, the environment, and the story itself are all quite appealing, I must say that I find the character of Catwoman to be especially appealing, particularly with her recent design. Being a member here, I naturally started thinking of what kind of interesting situations I could get Miss Kyle into, such as:

• -Kidnapped by Bane and used as relief for the massive man
  • -Held prisoner by Ivy (possibly in game if you know the plot) and toyed with, either for food or Ivy's own desire
  • -Caught by Talia or another female assassin when trying to sneak in.
  • -Bopped by Harley Quinn as the cat goes to play with Joker.
  • -A new toy for a certain Croc.
  • -Mounted by Penguin... which should be kinda self-explanatory
  • -Screwed on Monday by Solomon Grundy
  • Double-teamed by some of the above? Or possibly two copies of one of the above, if you know what I mean...

So, in other words, the flirtatious Catwoman ends up caught by someone and used in games. I personally lean toward non-con situations, as you can tell, but could do some more consensual stuff with the various females involved. Most of my kinks are in my RH below, so that's settled. I'm also definitely going to want some play with Catwoman's sexy outfit.

I do a few paragraphs per response (see some of my more recent threads for ideas), and detail is a must (particularly character and sexual organ descriptions). Will RP through PM or thread. Also, I mostly know my Batman through the game, with some outside knowledge, including the 1990s animated series (though I've only seen the first season or so straight of that). Love to hear responses.

Slight update; I have had three requests to pair against Bane already, so unless the idea you have for that particular setup is a really good one, I'm probably going to have to turn you away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom