Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pure Smutt or Plot (Updated / Dominant Futas, Men, Pokemon, Bestiality, Incest, More)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilabe

Moon
(Updated 1/1/2012)
Welcome into the near year everyone! Anyhow, I just made a huge update on this post.
I've added in a rabit hole as well to help with my kinks. I may have missed a few things, but I believe I got everything up on there.

My Rabbit Hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Lilabelle%20Hart

Now then, I have a character already in mine that I'd prefer to use, which her information can be found on my rabbit hole; however, for certain things her appearance may change some.

When you PM me your request, please include what you want to do and the age of you want Lilabelle to be (15-21 range). Also, I will not RP through PM's. Sorry. It's too much of a hassle. I will only do threads, and possible im's over MSN. I don't have any other messengers at the moment.

(Prerequisites I ask of You.)
●Third Person Speak
●Detailed Sex Scenes(above anything else, even if the rp is purely smutt, I love and crave details in the sex scenes. <3)
●Dominant
●Literate(When it comes to this, I do enjoy quantity and quality; HOWEVER, I don't mind smaller posts, especially if we are doing pure smutt.)
●Mature
●Your Character Older and Taller than Mine

(Categories|Genres|Settings)
●Action
●Adventure
●Drama
●Fantasy
●Heartbreak
●Horror
●Mystery
●Mythical
●Romance
●School
●Sci-Fi
●Supernatural
●Violence

(Pairings and Scenarios)
If you do see a pairing or scenario you want to do, I am open for suggestions. <3

Pegasus / Lilabelle: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=233990 (Lilabelle will look like girl in pic)
Lilabelle and her Pegasus are rather close, having been bonded since they were both born. He is rather protective over her, and she him. They're bond is more powerful than any other, and to some, it's more powerful then they'd like it to be. Lilabelle has never been touched by a male, not finding any to her liking, not too mention the fact that her pegasus won't allow them near her. Lilabelle has encouraged and allowed her Pegasus to breed with other females of his kind, despite finding herself jealous at times. Despite how many times he has mated with other females, his sexual urges have not been satisfied. One night, Lilabelle cannot fight urges, feeling herself becoming wet and horny and her Pegasus can smell it on her. He approaches her, sniffing her and soon sticking nose up the cloth that covers her bear pussy and rear. Lilabelle makes signs she is receptive.
(This will involve a lot of hard core fucking, inflation, bloating, heavy cum, large and uniquely shaped cock, some bleeding and tearing, cervix penetration, womb penetration, etc. Of course, this rp will be entirely consensual and can either be purely smutt or plot driven.)

Giant Insect(s) / Lilabelle: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=816092 (Lilabelle won't look like the girl in the pic)
Lilabeller is an intern at some major scientific laboratory. Lilabelle is very open minded girl. One of the scientists is testing a new aphrodisiac he/she invented, and Lilabelle agrees to be the test subject. Lilabelle is then placed in a room with one (or more) of the giant insect(s) the scientists have been experimenting on. The insect(s) waste no time in fucking the hell out of Lilabelle.
(This will involve a lot of hard core fucking, double-triple penetration, inflation, bloating, heavy cum, large and uniquely shaped cock, some bleeding and tearing, cervix penetration, womb penetration, possible impregnation, etc. Of course, this rp will be entirely consensual and can either be purely smutt or plot driven.)

Dolphin(Other Marine Animal) / Lilabelle: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=776491 (Lilabelle won't look like girl in the pic)
Lilabelle has always been fascinated by the oceans and the marine life. Her love and passion is so deep, that she has befriend a pod of dolphins that breach where the fesh water meets the salt water. Her sexual urges and fantasies get the better of her as she dares to swim nude in the shallows the underwater mammals. Her deepest, twisted fantasies are fullfilled as she is taken by the mammals.
(This will involve a lot of hard core fucking, double-triple penetration, inflation, bloating, heavy cum, large and uniquely shaped cock, some bleeding and tearing, cervix penetration, womb penetration, etc. Of course, this rp will be entirely consensual and can either be purely smutt or plot driven.)

Horse or Mythical Horse-like Creature / Lilabelle: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=803110 (Lilabelle may or may not look like girl in the pic)
This one can go anywhere basically. She can either be a farm girl, have the pet, go to someone's farm, be forced into it, etc. Sorry, but I'm a bit vague on this one but know I want to do it.
(This will involve a lot of hard core fucking, inflation, bloating, heavy cum, large and uniquely shaped cock, some bleeding and tearing, cervix penetration, womb penetration, etc. This rp can be consensual, rape, or both and can either be purely smutt or plot driven.)

Tentacle Monster or Tentacle Demon or Tentacle Creature / Lilabelle
(This will involve a lot of hard core fucking, multiple penetration, inflation, bloating, heavy cum, large and uniquely shaped cock, some bleeding and tearing, cervix penetration, womb penetration, possible impregnation, etc. This rp can be consensual, rape, or both and can either be purely smutt or plot driven.)

Father / Lilabelle
(This will involve a lot of hard core fucking, inflation, possible bloating, heavy cum, involve some bleeding and tearing, cervix penetration, and womb penetration, as well as possible impregnation, etc. This rp can be consensual, rape, or both and can either be purely smutt or plot driven.)

Animal(s) / Lilabelle
(This will involve a lot of hard core fucking, possible multiple penetration, inflation, bloating, heavy cum, large and uniquely shaped cock, some bleeding and tearing, cervix penetration, womb penetration, etc. This rp can be consensual, rape, or both and can either be purely smutt or plot driven.)

Mythical Animal(s) / Lilabelle
(This will involve a lot of hard core fucking, possible multiple penetration, inflation, bloating, heavy cum, large and uniquely shaped cock, some bleeding and tearing, cervix penetration, womb penetration, etc. This rp can be consensual, rape, or both and can either be purely smutt or plot driven.)

Futa Tomboy / Lilabelle
(This will involve a lot of hard core fucking, inflation, bloating, heavy cum, large and uniquely shaped cock, some bleeding and tearing, cervix penetration, womb penetration, possible impregnation, etc. This rp can be consensual, rape, or both and can either be purely smutt or plot driven.)

Pokemon / Lilabelle
In this, I'd prefer it to where there is a unique bond between the Pokemon and Lilabelle, a rare bond to the point where Lilabelle can understand what her pokemon is saying. I also don't want it where the pokemon is clueless at what to do, but is ready to pounce his trainer. Sorry, a bit vague on details, but I do want to do it, so I listed it.
(This will involve a lot of hard core fucking, inflation, bloating, heavy cum, large and uniquely shaped cock, some bleeding and tearing, cervix penetration, womb penetration, possible impregnation, etc. This rp will be consensual, and can either be purely smutt or plot driven.)

Robot or Android / Lilabelle
Been craving something involving a metal-steel cock(s) penetrating and fucking the hell out of Lilabelle.
(This will involve a lot of hard core fucking, inflation, bloating, heavy cum, large and uniquely shaped cock, some bleeding and tearing, cervix penetration, womb penetration, possible impregnation, etc. This rp will be consensual, and can either be purely smutt or plot driven.)

RE: Craving Smutt or Plot Based Rp's! (seeking dom males, bestiality, females, futa! <3)

I've never been a fan of pre-made characters, the clear opposite to you it seems. All in all you seem like a interesting partner. I wish you welcome and a prosperous future here on BM.

RE: Craving Smutt or Plot Based Rp's! (seeking dom males, bestiality, females, futa! <3)

PM Sent. :) I look forward to a response.

Thank you for the welcoming. =n.n=

Pm received and replied to. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom