Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Uchiha forgiven (fandom x Itachi)

It was strange, to see someone crying for him. Hinata could not comfort him, he knew he could never be forgiven, and normally chose not to dwell on his past, though that was becoming harder, given the circumstances. The concern she had for him, the way she pleaded for him not to give up, was touching nonetheless.

Raising his hand, he touched her tear-stained cheek, sliding his thumb against the soft flesh to wipe away the watery trail. Lidded, grey eyes stared into hers for a moment. Itachi's eyes closed, as his face started moving toward the kunoichi's, slightly tilting to his right.

The rest of Itachi's weight suddenly fell on Hinata. Most of his grip had relaxed, causing him to slide down against her body. Catching himself with his head just above her bosom, he was still. A second later, she would feel something wet fall into her cleavage, sliding down her body slowly; he was crying in his sleep.

Hinata sniffled as he stroked a thumb across her chin, looking up at him, almost about to smile as he seemed to start coming around, start accepting what she was saying, then blinking as he suddenly closed his eyes and fell forward. For a moment she was worried....but then she felt something wet fall into her cleavage, blushing as she felt him resting his head on her massive assets, using her chest like a pillow, though her breasts were certainly soft enough.

Hinata gently stroked his head as he seemed to sleep....he really must have needed this....how long had it been since he had last truly rested? Slowly Hinata moved down to sit on the ground, resting Itachi's head in her lap, gently stroking his hair to try and relax him. "Just sleep Uchiha-san...get the rest you need...you're not alone...you don't have to be alone anymore"

The tears, while still flowing, did not interfere with his expression or his sleep. It was as if he was accustomed to crying in his sleep, his eyes never flickering as the water leaked out.

He lay in Hinata's lap a little less than an hour, enough time for the tears to have long since stopped, before stirring. Comfortable, but unaware of his position, he shifted slightly into the soft thighs cradling his head, before sitting up. Lowering his head, he gave a polite bow after assessing the situation. "Excuse me, Hyuuga-san. I'm sorry for the delay."

As if nothing had happened, he was on his feet again, ready to hold himself together until they arrived at the village, or wherever she wanted to stop to rest.

Hinata blinked as he sat up and apologised, then seemed to act like nothing had happened. Slowly she got up with him, her hands still gently placed on his arms. "Uchiha-san....you don't need to apologise...I'm glad you could tell me....that you could confide in me. Please....I want to carry on helping you...I don't want you to die....so let me find a way to help you live"

She softly smiled up at him, her own tears having stopped now that he seemed better. "We'll get to the village....we can ask the Hokage to heal your body...and then I can help you heal your spirit.."

Looking down at his arm, his eyes followed her hands to her face slowly, taking in every detail of the warm frame before him. His hands moved to her shoulders again, one boldy reaching to stroke her cheek. Again his eyes closed, his head tilted. This time, however, he pressed his lips firmly into hers.

"Please Hyuuga-san, call me Itachi." he asked, after his short, forced kiss.

((So so sorry for the late response! I've been working major overtime lately x.x))

Hinata looked up at him slightly confused, then let out a muffled squeak of surprise as he kissed her, though she didn't seem to pull away. If anything, she started to lean in just as he pulled away, whimpering slightly. "I.....I....a-alright Itachi...but you can....please...call me Hinata..." Hinata's cheeks were a bright crimson red now....this was more embarrassing than when he had seen her naked!

(No Problem.)

She sounded cute when she whimpered, he thought, giving her a smile as he spied her blushing cheeks. His eye flashed the direction of Konoha for only a second, but when they found the kunoichi again, his smile had faded.
Parting his lips, he drew breath as if to speak, but silenced himself before the sound came.

When he returned home, to the Uchiha district, it would be empty. His family had owned a lot of land, and while he wasn't sure if Sasuke would have kept it all, or if it had been auctioned off to other villagers, or... If it was just sitting there, empty and alone.

Staring into her eyes, Itachi resolved to speak his mind. "Very well, Hinata-san, I want to ask of you a favor... When we reach Konoha, will you spend part of the evening with me... in the Uchiha district? I... Don't want to be alone."

((Apologies for another late response >< Work are seriously getting every last bit out of me that they can!))

"A favour...?" Hinata blinked in slight confusion. What could she possibly do for someone like him? Still, when he asked it, the request made perfect sense, and was somewhat simpler than she had been worried about. "Ah....yes of course....I'd be glad to..." It was understandable that he wouldn't want to be alone on that huge estate....since the 'incident' all those years ago it had barely been entered. Sasuke had made attempts to clean it over time, but there was just too much for one person, and eventually it seemed Sasuke had restricted himself to the little section in which he had lived.

"I'll stay there with you as long as you like" Hinata managed a gentle smile up at him. If needs be she would stay there with him all night. It was her mission to accompany him until ordered to do otherwise after all, but more than that....she wanted to stay close to him.

Back
Top Bottom