Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rurouni Kenshin Plot involving OCs and Canons inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheyDontKnowIBurn

Supernova
Primary Pairings:
~Sagara Sanosuke (You)Xmy OC(Me)
~Your character(you)X canon or OC(Me)

So here's the deal. Sanosuke went on some travels for a while, but at the start of our story, he's back at the Kamiya dojo, where he resumes his usual life.

That is until one day. One day he comes home from one of his gambling outings to find the gang all eating lunch- with an unexpected, and vaguely familiar guest. "You didn't tell me you were engaged," Kaoru teases, much to Sano's confusion.

As it turns out she was a girl he saved whilst on his travels, and she followed him back, in the hopes of convincing him to make her his wife. Why? Well to start off, it's simply because there's a price out on her head.

You see, she is the daughter of an engineer whom had some pretty groundbreaking ideas in the field of prosthesis. But the engineer fell on hard times and had to resort to a yakuza group for funding to continue his research. Unfortunately, the man died before he could make his ultimate breakthrough, so the money never got paid back or returned. Thus, an order was put out on the daughter's head.

That's where your character comes in. He's the head of the combat group contracted by the yakuza to hunt her down, and bring her back.

So that's what I have for an idea. I will be rather insistent on this staying within the confines of my plot because I wouldn't have asked for this if I wanted something different. I took the time to write this out because this is what I want. Read it well. Know it. Don't come to me to play and not know the plot I set out. If things are confusing, please ask, but don't just wing it and destroy my plot? Pleeeeease?

Anyhow. For this one, I can be contacted by PM, and I can play over messengers, PMs, emails, or if I absolutely have to, I might be convinced to play on threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom