Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking to be the dom in an rp with a 'cute' side to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the plot I had in mind is rather unique. After discussing it with one of my friends she described it as 'kinky with a cute twist' which I think was an apt description. I'll go ahead and sum up the basics of it.

My character has had a HUGE crush on yours for a very long time but your character has hardly given him the time of day. So he somehow comes up with a love potion which he slips into her drink. She drinks it and then the first thing she kisses after that she will fall in love with. My character darts in to steal a kiss and seal the deal when she trips and her lips come crashing down upon his crotch. She instantly falls in love not with my character but his cock.

This presents a good deal of fun to be had as your character would have to treat mine nicely to get closer to his cock which leads mine into thinking the potion worked. When he finds out that she just loves his dick he begins to abuse the power of the love potion, making her do degrading things and doming her in ways we both would find fun to get back at her for not loving him.

This rp could be between two high-schoolers, a teacher and student, two college-kids, etc whatever we decide to come up with. Alternatively it could be fun to play the submissive role in this relationship and play with your character taking a dom approach and just taking what she wants from him.

Please contact me at any of the following messengers
AIM: SoothingSolace@gmail.com
MSN: SouthernSolace@hotmail.com
YIM: zacedwing@yahoo.com

Or if you must you can pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom