Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Might Like You Better.../M//M/ Singular Plot<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy-Faces-Me

Super-Earth
So I'm not gonna put too much effort into this thread, this is mostly to get this one specific plot out there. I have a main request thread ~here~ if you're interested, but otherwise this is just a one time post to attempt to get some replies for this plot. Anyways, PM me for more details, or simply look in my main thread. Good day!

I Might Like You Better If We Slept Together - It’s just another normal high school band, with your cliques between the flutes and the saxes and the clarinets, and all the other array of instruments. There’s these two kids just coming in from middle school, they’re freshman and just trying to have a little fun. It’s still summer, but right now there’s a big concert going on that they’re practicing for. A recent graduate from the school comes in to teach their section, but is only ever impressed with his friends that were a year or two younger, and that one really, really good kid that is a jerk, but just naturally talented at his instrument. The only other person that came from that really good kids school is his frienemy who had previously crushed on him, and who can barely tolerate the slight cocky attitude of his frienemy as well. Feeling ignored and lame, CharacterA/the friend/ tries to show off, but always messes up even though CA is a good player as well, just for some reason flopping every time they have to play something for CharacterB/Recent grad that came to teach/ . CB notices this and just makes fun of CA, who is irritated and feeling bad about himself. CA and CB don’t very much get along, even though CA tries hard to fit in with CB’s little group and impress him, while still thoroughly hating him. CB is always talking about his sex life and what not, and one day after a joke about his supposedly amazing sex life, the topic of them having sex comes up. At first they’re disgusted, but really, it’s just sex, and who knows, maybe a little angry screwing might make them like each other a bit more? //It doesn't have to be a band scene, just anything where there's a bit of competition and 'He's better then him' kind of thing. If you want more of an explanation PM me. /

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom