Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blue Request Thread (Updated- on Christmas!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueLurker

Planetoid
I'll be putting up an F-List in a few days to show my likes/dislikes, but I figured I'd throw up a couple of scenarios I personally want to do. I'll even split them into dom and sub lists for easy viewing and such.

I'm looking for m/f or maybe, quite possibly m/herm or m/futa with these. I don't do m/m- sorry, but no. I can do threads or PMs as needed.

Let me know if one of my ideas gets your attention!

Submissive

1) Tentacles on Male

Well, why not? I've been wanting to try this out for a while now. It's just a pain finding someone wanting to run tentacles on a male. Tentaclejobs, breeding, pretty much I'll leave the kinks up in the air for you to figure out! I just want someone to run the tentacles!

2) Monster Girls!

Who doesn't love a good monster girl scene? Especially after they catch some adventurer claiming he was going to rid the land of them- and instead use him to breed more to terrorize the populace, or just pin him down and force him to work for thier pleasure.

3) Take advantage of me!

Tease me, force me, use me for your own pleasure- pull me into your classroom after the final bell (high school, obviously), or even play my next-door neighbor- or her mother- or any scene you can think of! I prefer younger roles (16 to mid-20s is my usual range), so just let me know what kind of scene you have in mind. I'll at least hear you out.

Dominant

1) Tentacles.

Of course- anyone who's ever seen "La Blue Girl" knows how much fun a pile of writhing, throbbing, slimy tentacles can be. There are a lot of things you can add in as needed, too- stuff like egglaying, live insertions, and the like. Much fun to be had there! Just come up with a scene and away we go!

2) The Maze

Something I cooked up when I became the proud owner of a load of maze books a few years ago. The rules are simple: I pick a maze. You wander through it, trying not to get fucked to death or addiction. Ten encounters and you're done. (On hiatus until I find a few mazes to use.)

3) The Raid

Well, what do you think they want? A local tribe of orcs/trolls/ogres/whatever you have a preference for comes storming through your village, taking loot, food, and women back for a party.

Fandoms (list under construction, big update later!):

Dead or Alive:

Eliot (submissive) x any of the girls

Pretty much this is one I've been kind of craving. The style of the RP would end up more than likely chosen by the girl you want to play. Hoping to find a Hitomi, a Christie, or an Ayane, but any of them are good.

Those are just some ideas- I'm up for most anything with a female. My only hard 'no' list is: No scat, no guro, no hard vore, no blood. Just let me know what you have in mind for our RP so I can let you know what works and what doesn't.

Hope to play with you soon!

RE: The Blue Request Thread (Updated already? Wow...)

Just a tiny update, but *bump* all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom