Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HERO SIGNAL! 1x1 | marvel | dc | search | ipc

Status
Not open for further replies.
34g1piq.png

Hey, welcome to my Marvel and DC Comics search thread. I was looking around Barton and couldn’t find any super hero roleplays. Most of them are either full or they don’t catch my interest. This is actually going to be a very different search thread.

I made this search thread because I was hoping that this could help me with roleplaying a variety of characters. So here’s the deal; I am looking for someone that’s willing to try this with me. I will roleplay as any canon that you want to be paired with your oc. If you have a crush on Peter Parker, I can play as Peter Parker. You want Clark Kent?! I can give you Clark Kent. Even if it’s a character that I have never heard of before, I will give it a try because that’s what Wikipedia is for right? Here’s the catch though. If I am going to be doing this for you, all I ask is that you double and play a canon for me as well. Now I am not asking that you go through the same extremes as I, but there will be a list of canons on the next posts that you can pick from.

You pretty much know the rules on gaia and all that jazz so I won’t need to be writing it down. Just know that I want at least two paragraphs per post. Please make sure you use spell check and grammar check. I am only roleplaying over messengers. I rarely keep track of my private messages and I don’t like private threads. My limits are your limits. I only roleplay heterosexual pairings. What I look for in a roleplay is a mix of both action and romance.

AIM: raiz.boxcutter | MSN: epikxxhero@live.com

Pairings that I am willing to do:
xxx- Original Character x Original Character
xxx- Canon Character x Original Character
xxx- Canon Character x Original Character x Canon Character
xxx- Original Character x Jean Grey (Evolution)
xxx- Original Character x Wonder Woman (Diana of Themyscira )
xxx- Original Character x Power Girl (Kara Zor-L)
xxx- Original Character x Black Cat (Felicia Hardy)
xxx- Original Character x Kitty Pryde (Evolution)
xxx- Original Character x Star Fire (New Earth)
xxx- Original Character x Supergirl (Kara Zor-El)

116051211.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom