Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am looking to do a roleplay like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It has something to do with being from another world. What I mean is you can play my girlfriend, fiance, or wife in the roleplay. You come home and while outside in the driveway a meteor crashes behind the house. We could create a scenario to where you are upset with me and need some space to be alone. It is when you are out in the back yard that you realize a crater that is smoking due to the meteor crashing down to earth. When you get near the hole to explore what it is you then pick up a fragment of the meteor and a jolt of electricity hits you because the alien just entered your body altering your feelings and mood. You would then come back into the house no longer mad at me and it leads to a night of pleasure. I am sure that we can have this go in different directions. The reason why the alien or aliens came down to Earth to use the females bodies as hosts is due to them worrying about a satelite going up into space that could destroy their planet. That is why they came down to Earth and using the womens bodies as hosts.

If there are any ladies out there that want to try this with me then send me a PM or just reply to this post here.

Thanks again!

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom