Celebrity Party (Cerberus and LittleMissLiz)

Cerberus

Pulsar
Drake had been working for the company for more then 3 years now and in that time he had become one of their best agent to find the "target" and retrive it for them before training them then handing them over to be sold. He sat back in his chair all dressed up. There was supposed to be a big party for Celebrities, some A list group who thought that they were untouchable that they wouldn't get caught and disappear like some of those B list stars. Laughing he got up and headed to his car and checked his trunk for all of the tools of his trade. His ropes, gags and chloroform. Getting into his Car he headed out from his house and into the city where the after party was being held.

Drake was able to slip into the party, conning many people into thinking he was someone important. His dark black hair and dark eyes always gave him an air of mystery. He chatted with stars and producers alike as he looked around for his next targets. Who would the company want now. it had to be someone really at the A list, someone who would actually cause a spark once she was kidnapped and never seen again. Then that would strike panic into them and make them know that they were not safe.

He knew that they operated all around the world. Some in shadows and some in plain sight of others. They were able to put themselves into top levels of government. who knew what position they held. But they were bringing these powerful women and taking them to become their slaves to show everyone they they were truly in power

The party was the talk of the city, all the top celebrities were going to be there. Everybody wanted to get into it, even the press were trying to sneak in too, but they were only allowed to the door before security moved them away, but they were presistant, still trying to get in and get pictures of the celebrities as they got out of the limos, just as they finished taking pictures of one celebrity, another turned up.

A long white limo pulled up outside the building, the camera's of the press flashing frantically already. The car door was opened by a waiting door man, and out stepped Jennifer Lopez, wearing a long sparkly silk dress, with a split up the front, leading along her long legs. She smiled at the press and gave them a small wave, and even posed for a few photos before she made her way into the building, once inside she helped herself to a drink and went to mingle with some of the other celebrities.

The press disappointed that Miss Lopez was now inside they set on waiting for the next car to come, they didn't have to wait long, when a black car pulled up, and in the same fashion as before, the door was opened and out stepped the celebrity. This time it was, Tyra Banks, wearing a short blue ruffled strapless dress, she also smiled at the camera's and possed for photos. This was the routine for all celebrities when arriving at parties, get out the car and have some photos taken. Tyra, soon followed Jennifier through the doors and helped herself to drinks.

Two cars pulled up together next, the first car door opened and out stepped Jennifier Love Hewitt. She was wearing a long blue/purple dress, that fastened around her neck, sort of like a dog collar. Her back open to the air. "Hello" she smiled at the press, not staying for many photos, eager to get in and get herself a drink.

The other car door opened too, and Beyonce got out of the car, the press all shouted at her, "Beyonce, get us in? Beyonce, one more pic, just one more?". Beyonce smiled and gave them what they wanted, she gave them more attention than the celebrities before her, before she smiled her good byes and caught up with Jennifier at the door. "Hello, Jennifer" She smiled, as they both went off to get drinks, music playing in the background.

((Its not the best starting thing, but we can see how it goes, it will get better, I've never been good at starting out))

It had been some time but drake made his way through the crowd watching everyone trying to find his next target. He noticed someone speaking to Beyoncé and Jennifer and who waved him over. He slowly walked over and gave a quick nod to one of his partners before her turned to face the popular divas.

Drake nodded and gently took their hands and kissed it. "Ah my dear Ms.Knowles, Ms.Lopez, I am Drake Ramerez." He gave their hands a light squeeze as he watched everyone making key notices of who was around. He also made notice of those whom he worked with that had infiltrated the party as well and who they had their eyes set one. Drake gave a quick nod to one of his brothers who was already heading out where one celebrity was headed out on her own.

He grinned and licked his lips just thinking about being able to control these humans. Knowing it was all a matter of time and soon it would come to grab these girls but first he had to think of a plan to be able to get them all alone and one by one so that no one would suspect anything until it was too late. "Well I must say Ms. Knowles you are looking awfully well tonight I do hope that you are enjoying this party for now. who knows when the next time you'll get to really relax due to a hectic work timetable."

Drake did his best to act as any other star and human but deep down it enraged him as much as he knew it upset the prince that these far less superior and weaker creatures could even think that they were on the top of the food chain. Hell in history all the progress that was ever made was due to his own kind aiding the humans so that they could be used for their own purposes

The party was really beginning to pick up, the celebrities were all having a good time, helping themselves to the little snacks, that were wondering around with the waiters/waitresses. Beyonce and Jennifer were chatting away with a couple of other not so well known celebrities, when someone approached them. They both studied the new guy as he approached and kissed there hands.

Beyonce looked at him, and gave him a warming smile "Nice to meet you, Drake. Its a good party isn't it? I'm enjoying it very much. I am very busy, but I've got a day or two to relax before it becomes mega hetic again, so thought I would make the most of it." She said casually. She looked Drake up and down for a moment, she couldn't help but notice that she didn't really recognise him, but she shrugged it off and turned to face Jennifer.

Jennifer now to was smiling at Drake "Pleased to meet you Drake, have we meet before?" She asked in general kindness as she too, like Beyonce, was thinking the same thing about not knowing who he was. The two woman looked back to each other and smiled and continued on with their conversation, glancing back at Drake every now and again.

Over in the far corner of the room, Jennifer Love Hewitt came to the last drop of her drink, she finished it off and set the glass down on the tray of a passing waiter. "Thanks" She smiled, "Could you get me another, please? I'm just popping to the ladies room". Having said that, she smiled at the waiter again and then went insearch of the bathroom. She stepped inside and stood admiring her make up in the mirror. She was applying more lipgloss when Tyra came out of the toilet from behind. "Oh hey" She said to Jennifer as she looked up. "Good party?" she smiled, while she was washing her hands and looked at her make up in the mirror too.

Drake nodded and one of the attendants quietly walked over to the bathroom and locked it from the outside. He knew that no one else was inside and thus it would be no problem to set their plans in motion. It seemed that perhaps the hand dryer wasn't working properly or was it for as it was spouting off hot air it was also releasing a odorless, tasteless gas that would soon have the beautiful woman in a daze and easily controlled. Once it was well in the bathroom the aid walked in looking at Ms Banks and Miss Hewitt. He laughed and walked over to her. "All right sweeties, lean against the wall and place your hands behind your back and make not a noise."

Drake looked at Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez and nodded. "Besides helping up and coming celebrity's career's to rise I also run a small import and export business for selective clients. Be it expensive cars, toys, girls and drinks, we can get what a client wants and deliver it to them. and for right now, you're wanted by someone." He smiled knowing that she had drank enough of the laced champagne to put her under its spell, to others They would just seemed drowsy from drinking but they wouldn't be able to say or do anything, they would be a prisoner inside of their own bodies. "Just sit back and relax you two, it will all be over soon."

He looked at The two and grinned before gently helping her up from the seat. when a waiter walking by asked if they was okay he simply gave that they have had a little too much to drink and he was getting her a cab to take home. He walked her out to the back before leaning her against a car. He then tied her and placed her in the back seat before pulling out a small black card and opening it. The image looked to be of a boy no older then 17 but he had animal look to him, yellow eyes, pointed ears and fur. "You have her?..Good..you have the next target order as well." Drake nodded. "Yes my prince." He then turned and looked at Jennifer and Beyoncé and grinned. "Well your new master is the prince, feel lucky."

As Tyra and Jen chatted while sorting there make up out, they could feel their eye lids getting heavier, yawning slightly. "I've suddenly gone very... um.... tired" Jen said as she looked over at Tyra. Tyra smiled and nodded, "I know what you mean, same here, plus I feel like I have a headache coming" she said as she leant back against the wall, holding herself up by it. Jen had put both hands on the sink, just as she did that, a man walked into the bathroom. Jen looking up at him, the room spinning, but she could see him enough to know he wasn't a woman, "I'm sorry but this is... the... um Ladies" she said getting slightly confused by what was happening. The two ladies heard what the man said and gasped slightly, but they did what the man said, as they werent to sure what was going on, or if it was a drugs bust or something, and they didnt wanna seem to suspisious if they said no. "Whats happening?" Tyra asked, looking back at he man.

Beyonce and Jennifer looked at each other for a moment, at the words of getting girls for clients, before looking back to Drake. It was then they heard the words, they didn't think they had heard to begin with "We're wanted?" they question, "What? By who?" they continued, yawning slightly. They were feeling very tired, they weren't sure if they had had to much to drink, even though they had only had a couple. They shrugged of what he had said, incase the booze had made them misunderstand what he had said.

The two felt themselves being lead outside by the guy, but they couldn't stop it, they tried, but they couldn't, their bodies just kept following. They wanted to shout out and say that something was going on, but when they opened their mouths nothing came out. Once they were outside, they felt themselves being lent up against a car, and had their hands tied behind their back. "Whats... going on?" Jennifer managed to say.

The Aid walked over to Jennifer and Tyra and ran his hands down their backs to the edge of their dresses before lifting them up and hooking his fingers to their panties and pulling them down their shapely legs before pulling them off. He then had them open their mouths and he stuffed their mouths with their panties and then pulled out some tape and gagged them then taped their hands behind their backs. Once he was done he lead them away out a secret exit and to a waiting car where he had Ms.Hewitt and Ms.Banks lay down on the back of the seat. Once all of the Girls were loaded the Aid nodded to Drake and sent him off.

Drake laughed and kept driving as he got to the large cabin and pulled up where he hid the car. He got out and looked over at Beyoncé and licked his lips before calling over some help. They opened the door and pulled her out while he opened the other door and pulled Eva out and then Beyoncé. He watched the girls as they held them and dragged them inside before tying them over to the pen and made sure they was locked it. Both Eva and Beyoncé would of started to come around and wake up but it was a little too late for them. both were tied to the wall of the pens and kept gagged.

They watched the girls as they were put into their cages and locked in and tied. The guards watched as they all woke up and moved around only to discover that they were bound and couldn't move. "well well well awake now are we?" Drake looked at Beyonce and grinned. "It won't do you any good to try and fight as there is nothing you can do about it. So now miss Knowles, You will be trained next and its best you don't try to resist otherwise you risk yourself and your friends safety because when one screws up everyone else will be punished." He walked over to her running his hand against her cheek, letting his hand trail down over her waist, feeling the hose over her legs. "you look good and know that looks often please your master so you will do your best to make sure your appearance pleases your master.

Back
Top Bottom