Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Kairi

Planetoid
I'm just interested in having a little fun with anyone that is willing to have it. The roleplays i'm in don't have to have a plot they could be pure smut and i'd be perfectly happy with that.

Types of Roleplays i'm interested in:

1: Girl on Girl one as the sub and the other as the dom. I prefer to be submissive but i can be dominant if i have to.

2: Girl on Guy or Girl on Girl Bondage. Bondage is sexy to me and excites me i love bondage.

3: Girl on Guy or Girl on Girl Rape. Again taking the role of a rape victim is something that excites me although if it's girl on girl i could easily be the rapist.

4: Tentacles. I've always wanted to know what it would be like to be tentacle raped so this is one i'd really like to do.

Types of Roleplays i won't do:

Incest of any kind is a major turn off for me i won't do it period. other then that their's not much else i want do but the four up top are the main ones i'm interested in.

What i expect.

You should at least be able to write the english language properly. I understand that everyone misspells once in a while i'm guilty of it myself but just using text language or butchering the language will end any chance of me roleplaying with you sorry i just find it irritating.

As far as posting length one paragraph is enough i have no big requirements in a lot of circumstances just two sentences could work because honestly a few of my posts will be short of that.

Well that's pretty much all i have to say.

the guy on girl roles sound good....mainly since I am a guy lol. Hell i'm even feeling adventurous enough to help you out with that tentical rape idea ;). Anyway if your still looking hit me up sometime. Just got back a few weeks ago after a long time away and looking to get back into the swing of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom