Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More cravings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
Just a quick little update on some other idea's I'd like to do outside my thread with the character related plots..

I'd love to do an RP with me dominating a nerd.. A shy cute boy, any plot you can muster up with that I would love.. <3

Also, craving a gangbang.. I'm just hankering for something hot and steamy, a girl getting caught and filled in all holes by thick, long shafts. forced to please everyone of them, filling her ass, pussy and mouth. Pumping and working in and out of every hole till they fill her up full of cream, only seconds till she's crammed full by the next set of wanton cocks. Mmm.. It could be pirates, gang in an alleyway or possibly co-workers in the staff room.. Maybe a house full of butlers and only one maid.. The decide to cure there boredom.. Honestly anything that contains my character getting fucked silly by a group of guys.. <3

I'm kinda craving some cum inflation, and large amounts of cum.. Filling her up till she bursts, oozing cum out her ass and puss.. It sounds delightful <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom