Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requests of a Morbid Bean

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorbidJellybean

Planetoid
Well, well, well, look what the kitty dragged in. Let me just toss that nasty pussy and mouse out the window and we can get onto business!

I love male slash. Give it to me baby, uh huh uh huh. .... -coughs- Anyways, I would say I am semi-literate. I won't lie to you and say that my writing is awesome to the max. I haven't been in school for over ten years, so all you wussy little college kids with your fancy writing classes can shove it. Oh my that was rude. :]

Let's move on. What you can expect from me as a writer is interesting characters with flaws and personality. None of my characters are ever alike and I do not recycle characters. I have plenty of characters in my head, there's no need for me to reuse a character. I also do post more than one paragraph per post, depending on my inspiration. Now if you give me crap, you'll get crap in return. If you give me gold, I will do my best to return it to you. Do not fear communication! I love bouncing ideas off one another. It helps the story grow. Also, I do not fear multiple characters per roleplay! I have, in my ten years of roleplaying, played up to nine characters in one roleplay. And I'd like to think I've done so quite beautifully.

Also, no vampires. Over done in my book. Demons and Angels as well. Most fantasy I'm pretty much over with. It's all over done and boring. What I do like is modern roleplays, with lots of drama and conflict. Make my characters work for it. I do love romance and sex, but I will not have my character fall in love with yours at first sight, nor will I give you endless hours of "fap" material.

Now that we've covered how I am as a roleplayer, let's move on to plot ideas.

Now for the plots. I do come up with random plots at random times. Here are some.

Plot ideas and pairings!

I would really like to do something dark and creepy and murderous. :]

Because I'm looking for a male that could possbily rp as Reptile,Scorpion,Shao Kahn,Shang Tsung, and Prince Goro and Naboo-Sailbot. Not sure if you know anything about those six characters or not. Send me a pm and I will pm you three plot ideas I have in mind for an 1X1 Mortal Kombat rp ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom