Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fresh supplies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first request: Hello there! I'm a literate female, looking for an experienced male to be involved in a non-romantic roleplay. I won’t use text speech, and I promise to do my best with spelling and grammer, I will rarely let my guard down ;) I'm also about to be on my christmas holidays, so I should be free most of the time, however I will have an essay to write and humans to converse with, so bear with me. This is my first role-play, so if I make a mistake, don't be harsh but feel free to correct me. I hope I'll be a fun, fresh morsel...
I'm currently looking for a male interested in playing a submissive role in a fantasy. My ideas so far include...
  • Prison guard/ prisoner
  • Police officer/suspect
  • Sorceress/apprentice
  • Witch/victim
  • Teacher/student
  • Princess/servant

Feel free to add any thoughts. Some of the above I have some details in mind. For example, on a remote island a young married man has been held a political prisoner for 2 years with no human contact, only to be confronted with a prison guard who, while at first appearing like a sympathetic, maternal beauty, turns out to be a cruel mistress with original ideas concerning how to torture him. The action takes place in a cell/chamber, a claustrophobic, grim yet sterile surrounding with chains and the like.
Another idea concerns the Witch and the victim, set in a ruined, ominous castle in the middle of a deep, festering forest. The man has been lured inside through the Witch’s enchantments, only to find himself in a game of ‘cat and mouse’ with the wicked temptress.
I will draw the line at Beastility, Watersports, scat and things along those lines. When it comes to gore, with me there’s a fine line. I’ m willing to go as far as strangling and maybe whipping, but it’s a no when things such as dismemberment and cannibalism are involved. I am however open with the use of force.
I am fine with it being either PM or public, your call. If you have any queries, do ask! ;) Hope to hear from you guys soon…

UPDATE: Thank you for everyone's responses, but I've now reached a point where I've been swamped with offers and can't accept anymore RPs. I'll update again when I need something new...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom