Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submissive Slut seeking Abuse, Cum, Humiliation, and Debauchery! Details within.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emaleth

Moon
With a small cough, and a low curtsy, the sinuous woman bows her head deeply, dark hair falling down to frame her pale features as she leaves herself in the position of submission, before rising to give a warm, full-lipped smile, cheeks dimpling slightly.
'My sincerest greetings, ladies, gentleman, and animals out there. I am Emaleth, and I'm a hopelessly depraved, kink addicted pervert. Smut is my vice, and I revel in my darkest fantasies easiest through writing.' She murmured softly, questioningly, as if seeking approval or attention from anyone who listened. 'I am a submissive, more often than not, and I relish being taken and owned, abused or degraded. Forced or blackmailed, raped or coerced. I love things just plain rough and tumble. Smack me, pull my hair, choke me, spit on me, bite me, tie me up, gag me, humiliate me. Share me with your friends, or even your pets or livestock!' She went on in a slightly rehearsed fashion, rushing through her light introduction, a faint blush coming to her cheeks and the tops of her ears. Clearly looking embarrassed, she shifted on her black slippered feet slightly.
'I love all kinds of men. I love older men, fat men, homeless men, grungy men. I love to be the object of lust for the disregarded men of society, and made to serve them, whether against my will or not.' Her dark eyes took on a glittering twinkle as she trailed off in thought or fantasy, teeth clamping down on her bottom lip idly. (Disclaimer: The characters described below are of legal ages, of course!)

Alrighty. Introduction aside, I am an experienced role player, looking for experienced, well spoken (typed), grammatically correct partners. I'm looking for multiple partners, and people who can play multiple roles, as I cannot be a proper cum addict, without first being a cock addict. I cannot get enough penis. Throbbing, veiny, sweaty, hairy dicks and ball sacks. I want rough buttfucking, throatfucking, and multiple penetration and/or sexual torture.
What types of girls might I play? Well, a few quick minded rough drafts or ideas could be any number of the following, though not limited to the following:
-The Gothic Girl- Dark little gloomy young woman with her head seeming in the clouds, she has dark raven hair and big blue eyes, complete with eyeliner and mascara, and the black garb to match, very rarely wearing anything but primarily black. She often suffers from depression and anxiety, while leaning towards a dangerous craving for emotional stress, abuse, and anxiety, always inventing something to worry over or fret at. Not many friends, she's generally solitary, made fun of or looked at strange in school and college, and seeming everywhere. She often sleeps most of the day, working early evening, leaving the night for herself, often spent walking through the woods or graveyards or anywhere outside generally uninhabited by people. Since she's often alone, she is vulnerable in the night.
-The Cheerleader- Typical highschool cheerleader, she's popular and well-liked by most everyone except for the social 'lower class', though she has a few friends that far down. She's fit and slim, partying a lot in her free time. She loves to drink, and has been known to dabble in drugs such as weed, ecstasy, and coke occasionally. Rather liberal with her body, she has a lot of intimate encounters and partners, while struggling under the weight of her parents impending divorce and her failing grades due to her escapist/party lifestyle. Arrogant, stuck up, and energy filled, she flips between optimism and apathy, drugs starting to damped her spirits and outlook on life.
-The Teachers Assistant, or 'The Teachers Ass'- A young woman who grew up wanting to teach children and bring learning and creative thinking to fresh, developing minds, she struggles in her early years serving as Substitute Teachers and Teachers Assistants. Shifting from school to school, some prestigious private academies, others the lowest of the public schools, though all within driving distance of her apartment, a dingy single room cell located in the poverty stricken portion of downtown, where the crime rate soared, and the streets were as dangerous in the day as they were in the night. Trying to maintain optimism through it all, she puts up with condescending, shovenistic male teachers, and the constant probing, all too physical looks she got from everyone in her neighborhood and street.

And I can, and will gladly come up with other characters and persona, if the above are not interesting, or you would rather explore more possibilities!

I have a number of ideas and scenarios that float around through my mind, but I would much prefer to hear your ideas and your fancies! I am looking for contact and interaction through Yahoo Instant Messenger, my screen name being MourningEmaleth.
Thank you for your attention, and I look forward to hearing from you, if you should decide to message me! Au Revoir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom