Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Rider: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished my two Profiles for the RP. If any of you wants to play Conor and don't like the role my character plays over him, you can tell me.

Cevl, Conor plays a pretty big role in my character's history and I wrote a decent amount out about him. I'm gonna send you a pm with my ideas and you tell me what you think, because I'd rather not go back and rewrite a bunch of shit if I don't have to.

Also Shyone, the war began one hundred years ago, so your character would have been 400 when his kingdom was usurped.

I don't know how much time I can devote to this, for now I'm going to sit back and watch things so don't wait on me.

Phunkenstein said:
Cevl, Conor plays a pretty big role in my character's history and I wrote a decent amount out about him. I'm gonna send you a pm with my ideas and you tell me what you think, because I'd rather not go back and rewrite a bunch of shit if I don't have to.

Also Shyone, the war began one hundred years ago, so your character would have been 400 when his kingdom was usurped.

No not really the war in which is spoken about in my charaters profile was a regional thing that took place in a seperate kingdom. Totally differnt war than the one which is being spoken of now.

Sorry I'm letting you guys wait, barely have time right now, so you can skip my turn. It isn't that far in the RP that it would screw things up anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom