Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pure & Sweet NEW IDEAS/PLOTS! <3 REVAMPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OopsieDaisy

Super-Earth
Hey again guys, I'm keeping my MO the same with just listing some kinks and going along with some other ideas.. Please take a look! This time its just with pictures.. Possibly re-vamped from the last collection, but lots that are new! =3

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT I ONLY DO PM'S!! NO THREADS, NO MESSANGER!

<3;;
Romance <33 (I LOVE a good romance~)
Plot/Some plot
Foreplay
Character Pictures
Odd couples
Double Pen (Be it with toys or otherwise..)
Anal
Toys <3
Gangbangs

</3;;

Gore
Cruelity (Being rough is fine<3)
Vore
Scat/Watersports
Forums
ONE LINERS!
Mindless smut plots

ATTENTION! Please be willing to make nice meaty posts and put some effort in, I love stories and twists. I want us both to be molding and having fun with it, I don't mind heavy smut involved just a story line to make it apparent would be nice. I like story a lot. <3 Also, please know at least enough grammar/understanding of english to paint a pretty picture. Because I want to paint a pretty and steamy picture for you too. ;D

Plots;;

Purity CRAVING! <3
Paring;; Incubus x Nun
Length;; Longterm OR Short term SMUT!
A young nun is on a mission to spread the word of faith throughout the land, faith to the beautiful goddess they worship. Terra, representing all that's pure and good in the world, Diatus being the apposing god of hatred, lust and corruption. They told long ago that the two locked in a horrible battle. One god trying to corrupt and take over Terra, but the Goddess overpowered him with her purity and strong love. This nun was a messanger of her goodwill and beauty, although, many were creatures and messangers of Diatus's corruption and lust. One of these made creatures being Incubus, beautiful beings who's complete diet rests on the sex, corruption and all things naughty. This beautiful young nun falls into the clutches of one, he disguises himself as a man who simply owns an inn.. Letting her sleep in a vacant room, she pays all she has and signs a contract.. Silly girl didn't read the fine print...
Soon finding once she wakes the cheery, lovely inn room is replaced with a dungon type interior.. And her bed with chains. She had willingly signed herself to this incubus for his amusement, thirst and play. Not to mention to Diatus himself.. Does she have enough strength to not be broken down by his unleashing of pure pleasure upon her in any shape he so pleases? Or will she give away to darkness and scream the demons name in the darkness of the demented abyss he'd created?

Partnership
Paring;; Fallen God x Moral
Length;; Longterm Story/Romance
Mage & Fallen God
A mage in training has been traveling from sea to sea to find her calling, the very element she wishes to yield. The young magic user finds herself in a forest resembling the time of autumn, even when its in the middle of July. As she treads towards the center of the forest, the trees begin to resemble the bareness of winter and they've begin to wither and die.. In the center of this distruction a burnt area of dead land. With a man laying in its center. In distress and confusion, the mage had thought the man to be dead, or the victim of a vicious magical attack. Although, the lovely figure clothed in the finest garb is simply unconcious. To help him out, the Mage sets up camp beside the mysterious man, his beauty striking her like no other. His features unlike any she'd ever seen, she was sure he was a mythical race, god, or something rare. So she vowed to stay by his side for now, little did the girl know that doing so might end up in more than she bargained for.

((That's how it will begin, I want the God to be cocky, greedy and a bit of a jerk.. Also vain, very vain. But not void of good traits, I want him to grow as a person.. As I see it. But he's mostly yours to mold, just think of someone who got kicked out of heaven.. I was thinking they'd make a deal in the end, for her to help him find a way to regain his right in the heavens if he helps her discover her true calling in magic. Hes completely mortal now, so of course he'd freak out and possibly try to act all high and mighty, but I want my character to be stronger than his with her magic in the least. So he has a reason to stay under her care/companionship. PM to discuss further/mold to preferences!))

New Face
Paring;; Young King x Servant/Cocubine
Length;; Longterm OR Short term Smut/story
Prince & Cocubine
The war has ravished the land of the capital and finally taken the life of the brave, valiant King who dove into battles head first with his finest men. Although the most important mans life was lost in the city, they still seemed to win and overpower the fight. Now the late Kings son must be thrust on the thrown without even having a proper wife nor training for that mannor. The entire nation is in an upheavel and the enemy must be thinking of regrouping and trying for an attack at such tender times, good thing the general is in control.. Since letting the new young king run around and do as he pleases. His personal servant, a girl whom had grown up the in palace is up for question as a possible concubine, she is extremely against bedding the irresponsible young, fiesty king. Nor the idea of her every being queen.. But he seems very willing, actually, it wasn't like he hadn't tried to seduce her before.. But now the whole array of wisemen and people in power are behind him..

((I want the story to be of him eventually coaxing her to bed with him, forcing her into the title of his first and only concubine and as they fall in love and war grows around him I'd love a climax that proves her to be worthy of a queen and him of being king at all. So possibly a battle scene or a good choice for the kingdom that puts the people at rest. Either that or he can seduce her, they bang and that can be the end of it, depends if you want short or longterm. xD))

Cat & Mouse
Paring;; Anthro Cat Girl x Anthro Mouse Boy (step siblings)
Length;; Short term SMUT! DOMINATE FEMALE!
Cat & Mouse
Cat and mice never get along, right? Well, apparently these two's parents do. They're thrust into a marriage after a couple years of dating, now the two teens would be living under the same roof... The cat girl always being a tease, she bug, tackle and tickle the shy meek mouse boy into submission.. Now with their parents on the honey moon and them settling into the house, what kind of mischief could their growing sensual chase get up to?

Virgin Girlfriend
Paring;; Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Length;; Short term SMUT!
Boyfriend & Girlfriend
She's always avoiding the leading actions after a hot make out session, always shying when he goes to slip his hand up her shirt or down her skirt.. Headaches, stomaches and other silly things being on her list every time he asks.. Its because shes afraid, her virginity still intact and they've been dating for years. Even living together now, hes going crazy.. Need to ravish her body.. Someone, the sly, horny boyfriend decides to coax her into some bondage play.. Little does she know, when he says its only a bit of pussy licking and fingering.. This playful partner is fully ready to fill and train each hole to accept his hot, pent up cream filling.

PM AWAY!

RE: Sweet & Pure M/F <3

<3 All that I can do is hold you nice and tight through the night.

RE: Sweet & Pure M/F <3

im definately interested in your doctor/sickly girl idea, seems very interesting. pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom