Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Non-Consensual, Incest, and Pet Play (All Welcome)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

Star
I haven't been on this site for awhile, have had a lot of things on my plate. Now that I am back though I am looking for some fun. First off I don't mind any partner, I have ideas for males, females, and futas. I will only play females or futas though. As for my preference it is female but that isn't so important that I would turn down a good roleplaying partner because of it. Now I can't stand one thing, bad writing. I can live with some spelling mistakes and as long as the grammar is decent I don't mind but if it is really bad it won't be fun for me and I just don't want to go through that.

With that being said my title says a lot. I want to have some non-consensual stuff, and or incest. Maybe a little master x pet/slave. That isn't all but honestly that is what I feel like at this point in time. I also feel more like being submissive but I will play dom/sub/or switch for a female partner.

I am interested in some fandoms, those being Bleach, Naruto, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Gears of War, and final fantasy 13. There are other games and such I know, though I don't play many as much as I did these so while I can do general stuff for a large amount of games and animes, I cannot stick with the main characters or story in most like I can with these.

I know it isn't as complete, not even as complete as I would like it with pairings, pictures, and even plots but for now I will put this up and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom