Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF M/W for Romantic/Story-Rich RP (Revised)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(NOTE! Hey guys, do me a favor. If this thread initially caught your eye but part way through you gave up for one reason or another, leave me a comment, tell me what turned you off, so I can try to refine my hook! Thanks. ~V)

Merry Christmas!

I'm looking for male or female roleplaying partners (with male or female roleplaying characters) for some long-term, storyline-driven roleplays that can evolve over time, with characters who grow and change along the way. I'm looking for romance in those rps, along with a good deal of sexiness.

I'm willing to play a lot of different potential scenarios based on whatever your interests tend towards. I'll consider science fiction and fantasy scenarios, fandom scenarios, anything with the potential for a long term storyline in it. I may not agree to every proposal, but I'll consider it! (There are some rules below.)

What I'm offering (To male characters): Is to play the woman of your characters' dreams in a fun, exciting rp that can include fandoms from Skyrim to Star Wars, historical fiction, or a real world setting.

What I'm offering (to female characters): is to play two characters for you -- a young woman who can be your bestie or whatever, and a hot stud that you two go to a bar and pick up, or meet on vacation, or whatever.

What I want out of all this is pretty simple: I want to play a beautiful young woman who, although originally a guy, magically or genetically transforms into a woman in order to interact with your character, for one reason or another. But this isn't a permanent transformation. In exchange for some drama and sexual tension, there's a time limit on how long she can be remain a woman before she has to change back, from 8 to 16 to 24 to 48 to 72 hours or even a week at a time.

More explanation required? I'm into gender transformation, it's my thing. I think hot guys turning into hot women is super ... hot. Especially when they grow to like it or want it and can't remain that way all the time, like a werewoman (guy who turns into a woman for a set period time then changes back). Soooo... long story short, if you want to do an rp: where you play a young man who is down on his luck with love and thinks to himself "if only my best friend was a girl," well... now he/she can be, and you can dress her as slutty as you want. :) Or if you want to do an rp where ....

• Where your character is a college TA or professor who just got dumped, I'll play the college sophmore guy in your class who changes himself into a hot woman to hook up with you and cheer you up, and discovers she likes it, and your character, and as/after they fall for each other, he finds out, and hijinks ensue. (Or, altneratively, he changes into a she, and the professor knows about it and can't resist his attraction to the new college coed.
  • Where you play a young man in or out of college who gets dumped and his best friend (my character) changes himself into a woman for a night to seduce him and cheer him up and they discover they like it .... same as above.
  • Where you play a young woman who thinks her best male friend should totally be a girl so that he'll stop hitting on you and you can go pick up guys together...
  • Where you play a paranormal detective for the local PD and I play the guy who you find in an allyway with a bloody neck after being bitten by a werewoman and transforms into one herself onto fall in love with your character and ... etc.
  • Where you play the hero of Skyrim and I play (some kind of guy who turns into a girl, romance and smutty fun ensue)
  • Where you play a Superhero and I play the male reporter who helps you out and covers your stories and uses a special genetic pill to turn himself into a sexy woman so that he can get undercover information and falls in love with your character etc....

Or whatever (we can make something up!) I'm in!

So to clarify, your College Age or Older Character would have a relationship with my College Age character while my character (who is usually male, at the start of the rp) is Female. These periods of my character being a smoking hot college coed would be interspersed with periods of her not being female, which would lead to awkwardness and hopefully drama and humor.

(Ideally, for this to work you, my rp partner, would be at least mildly turned on by the idea of witnessing a man turning into a woman and by the idea of seducing/romancing the transformee. You'd also be sort of aroused by my newly-female character exploring her new gender, sexuality, and femininity. If you're not, this probably isn't your cup of Tea.)

Here's some extra suggested pairing types for this:

Roommates who are also friends.
Roommates who are not friends or even enemies.
Best friends who are not roommates.
Two random characters living on the same campus who either don't know each other or don't get along.
A freshman and a graduate student.
A jock (your character) and a non-sports character.
Two jock teammates.
A college student and a teacher in his late 20s or 30s.
A detective and a reporter

Here are some potential scenarios. I am open to modifying/altering these at will:

1>Your character, my roommate, is good friends with mine. You're a geeky guy, but also a bit of a ladies man, and I'm the typical stay at home and read/watch movies/game geek. All of my friends are girls but my character can't seem to get any of them interested in him. One night, your on and off again girlfriend dumps you, again, and our characters get drunk and decide that if you can't have her, it's too bad you can't just create a girlfriend, and you come up with a way to do so (I have a list of suggestions below) and manage to convince my character to try it out.

Or the same scenario above with roommates who not friends or non-roommates who are best friends.

2>Our characters are friends, or roommates, or friends of friends, who are part of a six-person group that decided to go somewhere fun for Spring Break. Except that there's one problem - the deal is for two heterosexual couples, not four guys, and the resort is expecting us to show up with 2 guys and 2 girls. After a bit of panicking, one of the guys confesses that he has a way to turn two of us into girls, and that he's used it previously with the second guy to have an on-again, off-again relationship, which means that they'll be going as a couple and your character and my character have a flip to see who will spend two weeks as a girl, and my character loses.

3>Your character gets dumped, and my character, who has always had a sort of secret thing for your character, confesses it and suggests they explore my character becoming a woman and helping your character get over his ex, and although your character is at first uncertain about this, it becomes more and more exciting over time.

4>You're playing a young college professor or TA and your fiance breaks up with you. I'm playing a character who has always admire your character and one of us suggests that my character turn into a woman for a while to see if there's anything between our characters.

5>Your character and my character both play a video game that is super realistic with full virtual reality. My character plays a hot woman in that game. One night, both of us are sucked into the game to help fight a real monster in that world, and my character slowly turns into his game avatar over the course of the rp. After we get back, my character turns back into a guy, but when monsters from the game world start invading the real world, my character discovers that he can become the woman he was in the game world again for period of time as long and they rekindle their romance.

6>We're both jocks on a sports team of some sort (I know nothing about sports, so you'd have to pick). One night, when we're on an overnight hotel stay for an away game, my character finds something in the room and tries it out, only to discover that it turns my character into an extremely fetching female. Since we're both drunk and about to pass out, our characters get it on without thinking about the ramifications, and then wake up, both guys again, and have to deal with a sense of fond memories about last night and the desire to see if we can recapture that feeling again.

7> Create Your own Adventure. Any of the above adventures could be tied into a supernatural or actiony-adventury plot: perhaps my character becomes a werewoman and a supernatural cult of some sort tries to hunt her down and kill her as a sacrifice to their god, or it gives my character superpowers in her female form and she uses them to defend against this cult, or something ... or perhaps the pill my character takes for this transformation is some sort of state spy secret and members of foreign government intelligence agencies are hunting for me sporadically, or maybe the amulet that causes the transformation is part of an age-old legend about a lost civilization that some people will stop at nothing to aquire ... whatever. Or we could just create a romance-only plotline of our choosing.

Here's Some General Ground Rules for RPing With Me:

A) I'm looking some long-term, consistant storyline roleplaying games. I want them to be story-driven, and more romantic than smutty (although I also want a large amount of steamy hot sex). I want a roleplaying partner who can write in text blocks - paragraphs, full dialogue and descriptive actions - rather than just a few short sentences. I want the rp to have the feeling of an interactive NOVEL, not just a set of dialogue lines and some basic directions.

Optional: I'm open to the game having a fun, action-adventure, character/plot/story-driven plot that can be sustained for a long time, beyond the romance, although I'm also open to romance-only. I'd be open to a science-fiction/urban fantasy/ superhero/metahuman/ espionage/ secret cabal or other modern-era storyline. I'm open to fandoms if you can think of one that you'd like that doesn't turn me off.

B) I'm looking for a college-age or older male or female character to rp with in these games. If you are female and would like to play a male character, that's fine.

C) I'm open to play-by-PM or play-by-Board Post, as long as a high level of detail and rich dialogue are included. I like my rps to read like interactive novels.

D) I will only roleplay with characters (and players) 18 and older. No Exceptions.

E)I am only here to roleplay. Nothing else.

SEXUAL TASTES:

As far as fetishes go, I like lingerie, and sexy clothing, and some light bondage play (silk scarves, tying hands to bed posts, blind folds, that sort of thing) and stripping and fun foods and I'm open to playing with a Dominant male character as long as he doesn't try to be my character's Master or call her derrogative names... I don't like hardcore S/M, Hardcore Bondage, Anything to do with Incest, Rape, Gore, Bodily Functions, I wont play with any characters or players under the age of 18, my characters don't appreciate being called dirty, slutty names during sex, etc.

Well, that's it. Hopefully this will stoke someone's imagination fires. I'm well worth the investment -- I can play up to 2 or 3 characters in the same scene at the same room and it will feel like you're in a book! I'm open to doing this over a message board if you think it will increase the depth of the posts and not affect the speed of responses.

RE: Story-Driven Long-Term Romance RP w/ Genderchange

Oh, btw - I'd prefer to carry out this RP over PM, and to set it up the same way. Message me, please!

RE: Story-Driven Long-Term Romance RP *UPDATED*

Don't bump more than once per day, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom