Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I need a long term rp partner Male or a Shemale Both will do

Are you able to satisfy my tastes or can try to?

• No I am sorry

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknezz

Star
Hi I am Darknezz and I am not new here or to role playing I just posted this because I really need a good rp. It doesn't seem like there are many going on anymore. I have done many but I need something to fill in my time.Since my marching season is over I know that I am not as busy. Now all I need is a good role play to satisfy myself with until after winter break. I can't post all the time but most of the time I will post. Please don't drop the rp and not tell me that just sucks.

Also I have a gmail and yahoo. I love them both but I also roleplay on pms if wanted.
Email my if you want
Google: muziczz103@gmail.com
Yahoo:muziczz102@ymail.com
My Kinks are in my F-List and Rabbit Hole just click the Links in my Signature.

A FEw Plots:
Ruch Kid and personal Servent: They were close friends but a heis parent got rich he got to do what ever he wanted and started falling into having slaves. He loved it and made his parents help a girls parents out after they went bankrupt and she works as his servant and he pays her out of his own pocket...well pants.

Sex Addic x Virgin
Couple have been dating for a few months and the sex addic had cheated on the virgin but now that the virgin wants to have sex the sex addic doesn't know if they should. Virgin only gives the SEx addic pleasing requests until the sex addic is ready again to do it.

Tutor and Bookworm(I love this one)
The tutor is a man that has been tutoring the bookworm for sometime now. Now that it is a new year and the bookworm needs major help in french and literature and that is where the tutor comes in. The tutor has been planning this all year and has planned cameras all over his bed room knowing that soon they would get together and wanted to remember it.

Vampire Boss x Human Secretary
The boss has had many secretaries but none of them could actually take all the work he gave them as well as commands. He has literally gone through hundreds of Secretaries and this one finds that he has many things to be done and she is willing to do it. The Secretary has been doing a good job keeping up with him but one night he forgot to fill his cool and while filling it. She finds him coming in the room with a women and she hides. When she does she sees her boss put the girl on the table then saw blood go down her neck. When she saw that she also saw his fangs come out.....

Pirate x Princess
The Pirate is raiding a city and he decides to take gold from the richest house. After they get in he finds a girl and forces her to go with him. her parents are in Asia while she is in what is now France. She is captured by him and is kept in a room by the captain. Only one mate is allowed in her room besides the captain.(I am willing to play his apart at times but it would be you most of the time) The pirates each want to have a turn with her but it is al up to the captain...(It can be a gangbang or a plain love story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom