Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Search of a Dragoness

Status
Not open for further replies.

desideratum

Meteorite
Salutations!

I'm seeking someone to help me fulfill a somewhat particular vision I have for a story. The premise of it would involve romance between a man and a feral dragoness. As such, the story would include bestiality and explore a taboo theme. Most of the details (setting, genre, kinks, characters' personalities) are up for discussion–I want to decide together on something both of us will enjoy. But whatever we decide on, I'm looking forward to a story with detail, sex, humor, and forbidden romance.

Some possible directions we could take it:

• Pure fantasy. The human and dragon races have been at war. One human warrior/mage shows up at the dragon's home despite the terrible risk and argues that they need to join forces to confront a much larger, darker threat than each other's kingdoms. None of the dragons listen to him except one female... Who happens to be the princess of the Draconic kingdom.
• A simple, smaller-scale plot in which our characters meet under unusual circumstances in the woods and only don't kill each other because they need each other. Then we go from there.
• The common but always fun "knight goes to slay the dragon and ends up seduced by her" story.
• The man and dragon are partners ala Eragon, but their relationship goes a bit deeper than their peers tolerate. They end up exiled together, fleeing those who hate them for their taboo bond, while they grow closer through their trials.
• A modern setting. Dragons are a secret race unknown to humans, with the ability to shift into humanoid forms to go incognito among them. But the dragons focus their attention on an unusual young man who seems to have magical abilities, which humans normally aren't blessed with. So they send an agent of sorts to meet him, learn about him, and dispose of him if he proves to be dangerous. The problem they didn't foresee is that the agent ends up falling for him and visa versa.

Just a bit of brainstorming. There are many directions we could take it and I'd be eager to hear any ideas you might have for other plots or tweaks to one that I described.

I enjoy detailed, multi-paragraph posts. I probably average to posting about once every other day, but I don't mind if it takes my partner longer and I can try to go faster if she is quicker to reply. My preferred medium would be PM or email. I'd be fine with using IM to discuss the story OoC. I don't care for posting within the forum itself, but I will acquiesce to it of you insist.

I'm open to almost any kinks, but I can provide lists of my preferences if asked.

So, who's game? Feel free to drop me a PM.

I look forward to hearing from and writing with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom