Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Okay, so this is what I want...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrawler

Meteorite
Straight to the point; a talented female partner, one at a time because I like to focus the beam, as it were. As such I will take care in choosing who I role play with. I might even have my arm twisted into joining a group role play at some stage.

In regards to story and plot (assuming we want something passed smut) we can work that out from the pairing that we are playing, though I will list a set of settings and genres that I like as a backdrop to give you some idea of what I'd be interested in.

Settings/Genres

Modern: Usually in a city, though while writing this I'm liking the idea of a secluded country setting. I wouldn't mind something void of fantasy in a modern setting, though on the other side of that coin I don't half love some superhero action.

Medieval: I usually like this setting when mixed with a more fantasy based role play as it, obviously, lends itself to it.

Near Future: Here I imagine a dystopian setting where an event or a series of events has thrown the world into disrepair with a dictatorship government in place.

Distant Future: Here a wealth of possibility lies, other races, other planets, brand new cultures etc. I usually like this setting for a larger story that one on one. I believe both future settings lend themselves well to sci-fi with varying levels of technological and biological advancement.

These are the ones I can think of right now, throw me a few suggestions and you never know, we might end up doing what you've come up with.

Okay onto the sexual business.

I enjoy playing submissive, though I am MORE that capable of playing a dominant role. Having said that I am looking for something a little more submissive at the moment.

In a role play I like playing opposite a transsexual, a woman with ample bosom and cock. I like the idea of a 'surprise' scenario but I can also go more sensual with it. I general like to be the pleaser in this scene. Also, no futa, I want a transsexual woman please.

A Domme. I enjoy ass play, a pain and having my limits forceably pushed but since I always end up playing the dominant one in roleplay I've had little experience being a sub so I will be quite the amateur, though my writing won't suffer because of it.

Those are what I'm looking for in particular but as I said I'm open to ideas, so get in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom