Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

realistic RP within a RP wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

eatabean2001

Banned
Banished
Im wanting to do a RP within a RP. Im thinking the characters would both be seeking to RP real life fantasies online. They would find each other inline, each seemingly the perfect partner for the other. They would eventually see that there a LOT of similarities while they RP, and ultimately wind up figuring it out, and getting together IRL. I have a few pairings in mind, but im open to other pairings. one of them is college classmates. shes 21 and hes 30. shes recently broken up with her boyfriend, and he is single. the other is a role ive tried playing here on a few occasions, but it never seems to work out. Shes a recently single mother of 2, hes married, trapped in a loveless marriage. (will expand on either pairing if youre interested.)

i post anywhere between 1 and 5 paragraphs, usually matching my partners post length. i am not a spelling or grammar nazi. i try to post without errors, but i realize they do happen. RPing is supposed to be fun, not feel like you are going to be graded. I am on daily, with rare exceptions. I would prefer a partner that can post at least once a day. Please PM me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom