Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ebony and Ivory (Yuri Anyone?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so I got an idea for yet another plot. This one involves two particular characters, both female. I don't care if you're male, female, hermaphrodite, or even Turien, if you can play a female well then you're invited.

Note: This is not exactly a straight smut roleplay. Will there be sex? More then likely at some point. Do expect continuous groping and various awkward situations, however I want the relationship between the two to build. What I love about Female x Female roles is the fact the romance doesn't seem and need to be forced. It's a consensual bonding, it's two women who spend enough time together where they feel their hearts connected by their experiences and find peace and tranquility together.

That shit was sappy, wasn't it? There will be humor and a bit of fun, not to mention if you are the sort I can always organize scenes with males.

Down to the grit!

The Plot: (Medieval Fantasy)
An Kingdom built from years of blood, sweat and tears was torn in a matter of months. A prestigious place were kings were men of honor, and knights lead by example. But with greed and a thirst for power the men of the lands nearby took to war. It lasted only but months, as the kingdom was destroyed and ruined by the combined forces of those around it. Ivory (Your character, not her real name but to set a place) was the princess of this profound place. Her father and mother? Killed before her very eyes. She was taken, as the rest of the women, as spoils of war.

Sitting dormant, she was placed in a cell beneath a massive prison for those awaiting sell or execution. Criminals and innocents of war dotted the grime and dirt of this forsaken place. Ivory never knew desparity, never knew true suffering, but as she was torn from her family, it was all she knew.

For a month or two she would be alone, until they brought another. This one, was a ferocious one. Ebony, (Played by me) was a renowned women. Actually nicknamed Ebony Blade for her skin and her choice of darkened sword, she was an outlaw who pillaged the lands. Perhaps by fate, she was tossed into the cell with Ivory.

Together, two different worlds would clash. One of deceit, thievery, and guilt with the other of innocence, honesty, and law. As if both spectrum met, they would have one choice: Either work together to get out, or die.

Ebony: (Mah Character)
A dark skinned women from the eastern lands, she is a rather devious and violent individual. Preferring ale over jewelry, a good brawl over a date. She relates closest to an animal in instinct, to do what it takes to survive and push regret and morals out. However being as violent as she was, she took care to enjoy a humorous and jestful life. She refuses to fight anyone not asking for it, and is particularly gentle about children.

Ivory: (Your Character)
Again, as you choose. However for sake of humor, I expect a more paleish character at least in skin. Everything else is up to you, but I expect her to be more innocent, more submissive of the two. Clashing dominance is fun, but at least a tad more naive at first.

You like? PM me, and let's make magic.

~Twisted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom