Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for M/F for Original Adventure themed rp's!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkblooddesire

Meteorite
Lately I've been craving something fantasy. An adventure of sorts where we can see our characters grow and change. I'm more than happy to work out a plot but I'll just put a few possible ideas below. I'm looking for PLOT HEAVY stories.

Thanks to a LOT of True Blood; Four seasons within the last 3 or 4 days to be exact, I want to play a vampire and a were-panther or a shifter.

It's All in the Blood (Craving)

Setting:Modern. True Blood setting is preferred but not required. I just love how it's based in the south.

Multiple Characters: Yes, yes and yes. The more the merrier. Just make sure you can handle what you play or it gets a little confusing and that's just no fun.

Tags: I say light, but it could go to extreme if that's what my partner wants. However let me restate this story will be PLOT heavy. I'm not really looking for the sex scenes. I mean a bit here and there, but not every other post.

My vampire character: Veronica Washington

History: (Will be worked out and tweaked later depending on the setting)
Appearance:
tumblr_lptma1sfCL1qkn6jho1_500.jpg

Were-Panther/Shifter Carly Summer

History: (Will be worked out and tweaked later depending on the setting)
Appearance:
liya-kebede.jpg

These would just be the two characters that start, but more will be added as we go along.

Metal Mayhem (Cowboy Bebop inspired) (CRAVING)

Name: Xenos Alora
Race:Cyborg
Appearance:
tumblr_ls84kuNPbO1qg7upxo1_500_large.jpg

Xenos can't recall much of anything when she's found and awaken by the captain of a prestigious ship. She only knows that she's part machine and part woman and that there's something important that she must do. She spends her months trying to back track her her memory as well as catch out laws.

The Last Gunslinger (CRAVING)

Name: Avery (TAKEN!!)
Setting: Old West
Appearance:
Vogue+Paris+April+2011+david+sims+isabeli+fontana1.bmp
Vogue+Paris+April+2011+david+sims+isabeli+fontana5.bmp

Avery is an outlaw on the run again for knocking off one more bank. She lost her partner in the shoot out and now she's holding a grudge against the sheriff of a town called Rose Point. She plans to kill him, but the night she returns she ends up having to save your characters neck from the noose. She doesn't know what compelled her to have a moment of weakness, but now that you're here you're going to help. She needs a partner again and you've just filled that slot, like it or not.

Witch Business

Setting: Medieval

Name: Alyna Mott

Appearance:
images

Alyna needs a knight. She's a prisoner of the king taken in times of war. As she's transported back to the castle however they're ambushed and now have to make their way back by any means necessary, but will they continue to hate each other?

Just shoot me a pm or post here and I'm sure we can get something going. :)

Some things to consider before replying:

~I'm in more of a light mood, but I will do more EX, kinky things if the plot is right.
~I have a very short lists of off so just ask
~I play male and female characters and multiple characters. Please be able to play multiple characters if we're going to play.
~I post 2+ paragraphs. My average is 5 or 6 paragraphs for intro. However I can match what you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom