Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tough love (ONE-TIME ONLY, LOOKING FOR A MALE DOM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dommeNixus

Meteorite
Hello, girls and boys!

As the title states, I'm looking for subs of either sex. I don't really care what we do, have a vast and nearly unending list of kinks, fetishes, do's, whatever you want to call them while the opposite side of the list remains rather short.

In real life and in RPs, I'm a very friendly person. A loving and kind domme who enjoys having her sub's trust and friendship. In the bedroom though, prepare to have even how many times you blink controlled.

My biggest fetishes include bondage and toys, more so with girls than with boys. With boys, I'd like you to be prepared to be asked either to dress up in women's clothing and make up, or some kind of pet.

I enjoy public scenes, shower scenes, and above all else, DUNGEON SCENES!!!

Anyway, PM me a pairing, an idea, a craving, a fetish, or just a friendly hello and a wish to chat, and we'll see what we can work up.

ATTENTION ALL DOMINANT/SWITCH MALES!!!

As of today, I am looking for ONE dom. male to do an... experimental RP with, for... we'll say research. I'm writing a not-so-short story and am having trouble getting into the mind of the female character.

The idea is as follows:

Genre: Steampunk or Medieval; Non-con; Master/Slave; Eventual romance
Pairing: Bratty and spoiled prince/captured rebel
Plot: One of the leaders of a rebel faction is captured, but because she is a woman of child-bearing years, and is uncommonly beautiful, the king decides to gift her as a slave to his only son. The son is bratty, rude, spoiled, demanding, and hated by all the servants, who he enjoys tormenting every day. Because women from all over the kingdom are always fawning over him and trying to win his eye, he assumed this peasant girl from the rebel faction will follow suit, only to find her cold-hearted, strong-willed, and hateful. Eventually, she begins to make him see how cruel/childish he is, and teaches him how to be a better person, while he softens her hardened heart. Think "Still handsome Beast/Bitter, kick-ass Belle" from Beauty and the Beast.
Kinks: Bondage, force, wrestling, et cetra.
Other: I'm not asking you to help me write the story. I already know how it's going to go. I'm here looking for help in getting into the mindset of the female character. As such, I hardly expect this RP, and my story, to wind up with the same results, even if they follow similar paths. I'd also like to mention, because of my intention with this RP, I'd appreciate it if you at least knew how to use a spell check and thesaurus.

RE: Tough love (Looking for subs, male and female)

PM me darlings, I'd always love a few more pets.

Actually, I'd really like someone willing to play two characters, either both women or one male and one female, for me to 'play with' at the same time.

RE: Tough love (Looking for subs, male and female)

Are you into pegging and urethral sounding on to guys~?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom