Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come and play! (M looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashkin390

Star
Well, this is an intriguing idea that I've had of late that...well, I've wanted to try something similar to this in the past and have never worked up the courage to want to do so...I want to do a voice based role-play. It can be action, it can be sex, it can be any of the above (my voice WILL be quiet if it goes into sex based, just so that I don't offend anyone where I live). But, hey, if you're wiling, here's the basis behind the RP!

In a magic world of Klamor, there lives a race that is similar to our own, named furries by us. They have their own adventures, seeing as this kingdom is somewhere far off, a place that we cannot even comprehend meeting them unless we traveled dimensions. Here, clothing is generally not worn so, sex is abundant seeing as there is "access" to each other and it is always consensual. Mates are formed and friendships as well through sex. It is uncommon to see people not going around having sex, or it was until one day a mysterious black wolf (villain) shows up in a town wearing full armor and refusing to take it off, for he claims he doesn't want to be part of the "sexual mayhem" and he threatens to destroy it. When people resist him, he goes out of control...hence why a black cat, always naked, muscular, and blue eyes (me) and his mate (you) need to stand up to him in the name of Klamor and keep the good times rolling, as some might say.

IM me if you want in on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom