Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Female Roleplayers for Fandoms! (PLEASE LOCK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warehouse 13

I would absolutely love to pair my original character with Myka Bering and/or Claudia Donovan. Heavily-smut based, and I am absolutely open to working out a plot together, I'm primarily interested in the pairing.

Nikita

Good evening my dear, sweet ladies! How do you do, my name is Dustin. To learn more about me, please check my signature that holds the link to my primary request thread.

Now that's done! I love the show, Nikita...the latest version, anyway. I would very much love to find a partner who shares my verve, and would like to engage in a highly erotic, dirty, detailed, and delightfully plot-based game with me, potentially long-term. You'll be playing Nikita, or Alex, (or both!) opposite my original character, Elias Marrick. Elias's age is variable, but definite attributes of his character are as follows!

Physically, he's slender and well-muscled, though not excessively so. Caucasian, with short brown hair, combed (not slicked) back, emerald green eyes, and full, red lips. He has rather large, slightly rough hands, and long slender fingers that work with fluid speed and precision. He stands tall, at 6'2 and weighs about 140Ibs. At his youngest, Elias is 27, and at his oldest 44. He is a former operative of the CIA, and a certified genius. He received a leg-wound on an op in Japan, years ago, which spurred his early retirement. Since then, Eli had kept abreast of the goings on in the intelligence committee, and grew concerned with what he perceived as America's inability to properly address threats to its security.

At this point, he reached out to an older operative of the intelligence committee, a clever man, just as intelligent and as dangerous as Eli himself.

Percy.

After numerous conversations, and the exchange of ideas, Elias used his intellect, and psychological acumen to influence certain of Washington's elite: Oversight. Percy was obviously the founder of Division...but Elias had a considerable hand in its creation. After which, he disappeared. Not even Percy could find him.

Now, with Percy incarcerated, and Nikita split from Michael, and pursuing her aim to bring down Division, Elias Marrick suddenly reappears, aware of current events and offering to aid Nikita in her cause. Why? Are his motives genuine, or is this simply a ruse to bring down Nikita?

Elias--like Percy--is capable of scheming to Machiavellian proportion, but unlike Percy, differs in his approach. He is polite, charming, debonair, warm, and holds a...penchant for mischief. Don't be fooled, however, by the ready smile, the cane, and the slight limp. Eli's injury does not prevent him from being a deadly opponent, physically or otherwise, and he will always do what is necessary to do what he believes is right.

So...do I have your interest? Would you like to know what happens next? Send me a message, and we can work it out! Smile I'm not really looking for a romantic connection, though I'm not entirely opposed to it either. Mainly, an interaction between two (or three) people that hold an amazing--if dangerous--chemistry, as friends or foes.

This is a plot-based game, though the plot is open-ended. Please be able to write at least two paragraphs, and be able to really dig in to your character! If you play with me, you'll receive vivid detail, insightful inner monologues, and an ongoing mystery.

If you choose to play as Nikita, Eli will--ostensibly--offer to help her take down Division, though she won't know his past from the onset. If you choose Alex, then Eli will appear to her in Russia, after her escape from the human traffickers, and offer to help her kill Sergei Semak. If you choose both well...we'll see what we can come up with. Wink

If playing with this character (and me) interests you at all, send me a message and say hello. Be sure and check my rabbit hole (located on my main request thread) to learn more about me, and check my kinks. I prefer IM roleplays, but I am accepting PMs at this time.

Merlin

I'm looking for a roleplayer who enjoys BBC's "Merlin" as much as I do! If you can write the wicked wiles of Morgana Pendragon, and write in luscious detail, please read on!

In this descriptive and heavily-smut based roleplay, you would be playing opposite a Demon from the darkest realms of Hell. Morgana would summon this creature, ostensibly to be her servant, and to grant her the power to topple Arthur Pendragon. He would not do so for free of course...and his price would be to ravish her as often as he so desires. This is a very basic premise, and I am more than open to building on it with an interested partner.

Please look at the thread in my signature to learn more about me, and see my Rabbit Hole. I am only comfortable playing opposite female writers, and I appreciate your understanding. Smile Please note that the Demon would be human in appearance and function, and that this is not a rape game. Consensual all the way.

Contact me by PM only please, for this idea, and be sure to reference the show somehow in the subject line. I'm open to play by IM or PM (no threads please), so please specify which you would prefer in your message, while mentioning any kinks you're especially fond of at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom