Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M looking for a kind Master or Mistress

Status
Not open for further replies.

VainGlorious

Planetoid
Hey there everybody,

At the moment, I have a real craving for a kind master or mistress, willing to teach me, train me, and generally look after me in return for a loving pet in and out of the bedroom.

The Mechanics

I'm mostly looking to play in PMs, though plots are not a deal-breaker, particularly if I like the idea.

I'm looking for a post every day unless due to emergencies or pre-arranged absences.

At least a good paragraph of writing (4-6 sentences) is the minimum requirement, though small novels are not always possible for me to match

I'm happy with any balance of plot/smut, let me know what you're looking for and shall match it

Pairings (Me x You)

Best Friend x Best Friend
Pet/Slave x Master/Mistress (non-con or con, your choice)
Student x Teacher
Male Prostitute x Client/s
Male Prostitute x Teacher/Mentor/Pimp/Madame
Servant x King/Prince/Princess/Queen
Boytoy x Married man/woman
Arranged Marriage (CRAVING!!! Any timeline/fantastical setting)

(Nothing on this list is prescriptive, if you want to propose and idea then please do ask :D)

My Kinks

Turn on's:

-Light Bondage
-Spanking
-Leather
-Anal (giving and receiving)

Turn off's:

-Gratuitous physical violence
-Scat/Watersports
-Gore/Vore/Mutilation

For full details see my F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/Tallowhand

My character

In general, my characters fall into two groups.

1. Innocent and naive yet curious, willing to be trained and instructed, need comfort and a degree of romance/affection

2. More experienced, still subservient but almost a nymphomaniac, enjoys the same sort of stuff but needs less teaching and is more able to please.

Both tend to be somewhat effeminate and youngish (between 16-25), pale/lightly tanned, tall and slender (though with some toning), clean shaven with brown hair and eyes.

I would really like to give this a try, although I haven't decided on a pairing yet. I can play a male or female. How do you feel about instant messaging?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom