Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Smut request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askeladd

Star
Hey there everyone just got back to the site and at the moment I am really just looking for some smut heavy roleplays, I don't mind a little plot but smut is what I am looking for mainly in all honesty. Before I put down pairings and likes etc etc I would like to say I am straight but if the character is a woman I can do an rp with you. Another thing is that while I may not have it listed here I am open to a lot so if there is something you think I might be good for PM me about it, I can't do IM rps they annoy me greatly so sorry for those IMrpers lol. My usual post length varies, I can average out at about three paragraphs if my partner gives me as much but one or two is where I go if not pushed. If the person wants more then three I can go up to five after that I kind of lose interest because I do this for fun not to write a lot xD. I am open to anthros/furries to an extent, I don't mind full body fur. I am a dom, I don't submit ever it just isn't for me so don't ask please.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Askeladd

That is my RH though I suppose saying that is kind of silly, things on there are negotiable at least most are some not so much but we can discuss that later ^^.

Rules because everyone seems to have them:

1. Do not just do something in the rp without discussing it with me, and I don't mean like omg she changed the person's clothes lol, I mean like don't suddenly go from submissive shy girl to raging gonna punch you in the face girl xD.

2. I have a life outside of the rp site so sometimes I can't reply for hours or even possibly a day or two, if you think I'm ignoring you well your probably wrong, usually I will reply in a timely fashion and if I haven't just pm me and ask what is going on in a civil manner ^^.

3. If you want to stop rping with me that is fine with me, just at least have the decency to tell me lol I won't be like crying or raging over you not wanting to rp anymore honestly the worst that will happen is I say sorry to hear that and wish you good luck whatever happens ^^.

4. No means no so if you try something and I already said no well be prepared to have the rp shut down, I respect the limits of others and I expect the same treatment.

Incest: Me x you

Son x Mother (Want definitely)
Older brother x Little sister
Nephew x Aunt
Younger brother x Older sister (perhaps withdrawn/shy)
Father x Daughter
Cousin x Cousin

Fantasy: This one is hard to really put up I mean there are a lot of different ones I could throw up so just ask if you have a pairing that you would like to try.

Vampire x Human
Human x Vampire
Lycan x Vampire/Human
Dark elf/Drow x Elf
Elf x Human
Demon x Magician/Summoner
Furry/Anthro x Human
Furry/Anthro x Furry/Anthro

Miscellaneous: Again quite a few up so just ask if there is one I missed lol.

Teacher x Student
Student x Teacher
Bully student x Student
Worker x Boss
Boss x Secretary
Roommate x Roommate
Ex lover x Bride to be
Master x Slave/Pet
Bad guy x Good girl
Gang member/Leader x Police officer

World of warcraft:

Tauren x Night elf
Blood elf x Draenei
Troll x Worgen
Orc x Human

(^These can be changed around.)

I really have a craving of doing a good mother x son rp, not needed if you want to rp with me but really would be welcomed, especially those that are willing to ad a BDSM theme to it.​

I'm intrested in doing and Anthro x Human roleplay, if you like? ^^

I would be interested in rping with you. You seem to be literate enough, and I will admit, I am dying for some good smut XD
Please do respond <3

Thank you!

I am not sure where to place this in the threads, I thinking taboo, because of the different actors involved and the later involvement of the assistant so I am going to start it as Pm and we can move it later, to the proper thread.

Oceans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom