Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cross Dressing..strait Madness ((Need Male))

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoHC

Super-Earth
So my Idea is basically this. There is a cross dressing female and a cross dressing male and they eventually have an interest in each other begging with the cross dressing male, who looks very much like a beautiful girl around the age of 17 or 18 and has decided that he was meant to be female and acts, looks, dresses all in a female like manner. He is immediately attracted to the cross dressing female, having NO clue that she is actually a girl at first meeting. He trys to be friendly with her by making her cookies and trying to get to know her even though its obvious that she is a loner and ignores most everyone. He is a loving person and wants to make her feel as loved as she deserves even if she comes off as a cold bastard sometimes. But he hopes he can change that.

Whereas the cross dressing female (me), Looks like a male, is tall but keeps the hair long and black, but has a very handsome face, and has a personality like a typical out case male in highschool, around 18 yrs old. She practices Japanese sword styles and is strong and gets easily annoyed by weak people. She has a crap past and ignores/ hates the world because of it. Yet many girls claim she his the most attractive guy in school. Why? Well aside from the male like features and attitude she also wheres a males school uniform that makes it nearly impossible to tell her gender.

Basically this is going to be a high school love story between two very different, yet similar, cross dressing characters. Imagine them as anime-like and it takes place in Japan.

Let me know if your interested!! Yes pegging will be involved. My character very much believes she is male and portrays a very dominate personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom