Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I wanna be your plaything! (M/M F/M) (Craving a firm but kind mistress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnderZer0

Moon
You can call me U-z, E-z, bitch, pet, slut, whatever floats your boat. I'm UnderZer0 because I want to be under you, with zero control.

I prefer men over women, like it when they're older (both sexes), but can and will take anyone, as long as you can write at least one, legible paragraph.

As for my likes, I love bondage, love toys, and love love love giving oral sex. I enjoy being used, and giving pleasure. I love being denied my release, love begging, and love to be paddled. I love being controlled in any and every way. I can be reluctant, or less easy, but I really do love being controlled.

As for my turn-offs, I can work with pretty much anything. The only things I absolutely won't do are things that involve death, mutilation, vore, gore, rape, so on and so forth. If you're unsure, just ask.

EDIT: While I don't like rape, a little non-con eventually turning into consent, or 'surprise jumps' (say, you jump me while I'm in a public place, and drag me off, and I'm not exactly willing, but it's not rape.) are fine.

So just shoot me a PM, though I would prefer to RP over emails. Just PM me asking for it, we'll work out a plot, and I'll give you the email address.

RE: I wanna be your plaything! (M/M F/M)

Hmm I have a few ideas for a good domination rp. Pming the details now

Have you ever played any of the mortal kombat video games or any of the final fantasy games?

No, I haven't. Mortal Kombat is crazy gorey, and the closest I've come to Final Fantasy was playing Kingdom Hearts. =/

I don't much like fandoms in the first place.

I haven't played Kingdom hearts at all,that is one game I'd love to play on the Playstation two someday. It's ok I do other rps as well.

It's pretty boss. I don't much like the prequel series, even though it explains a lot of things. KH2 is the best, in my opinion.

And really? Did you have anything else in mind?

pleeeeeeeeeease?! Someone send me a PM?! Pleeeeeeeease?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom