Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Burning Down The Underground (Everyone Welcome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey There Sweet Cheeks

You were there, I was here. Fate, curiosity, inevitability, no matter the cause you're at my doorstep. We can talk, we can chat, we can flirt, we can whisper sweet nothings, but you know what you want. I know what I want, certainly. So let's get to it, shall we?

I don't care if you are female, male, or even strange alien abomination. Play whatever gender you desire. As I myself venture to both sets of equipment, there is no reason I should deny my participant. I will inform you now I am incredibly dominant. Do I have submissive moments? Perhaps, but you aren't interested in that! You want someone to take charge, and that's what I do.

A quick note, before you go further down. I am, what most people seem to label me, as an 'eccentric'. What does this particularly mean to you though? Well, it means I don't care. My mind works at speeds which amazes me. Am I a genius? Far from it. I prefer creative. So I may play out outlandish ideas, and at the same time cliche' and understandable. I have weird habits, so I'll go ahead and pitch you what the oddities are:

1. If you don't have a avatar picture, I am less likely to reply to your request.
2. I will randomly swear and be irritated if you ever use 'Okay' in the 'Ok' variation.
3. I expect proper grammar and capitalization in OOC chat as well as RP.
4. If you don't make your request to RP interesting, I will probably not even take the time to read it.
5. Space your goddamn paragraphs.
6. (Updated) Do not use normal text size. X-small is preferred. As many seem to prefer certain text sizes, I can accommodate after debating with myself. However, please space it out after a good set of sentences. My eyes go haywire once a wall appears. X-small is still preferred, but I'll accept normal.
7. Do not ever use 'lol' or it's variations in OOC with me or RP wise. Txt speak is for txting, let's keep it that way. Otherwise, I fucking love emoticons like ';D' and ';3'. Spam them to your heart's content. <3

I could explain these, but honestly it's just how I roll. If you have a problem, I don't care. Simple enough, right? Otherwise, you might enjoy my oddity.

Basic Shit
1. Two finely done and interesting paragraphs or more. Detail is required. I will mirror.
2. Type with some sort of skill. I shouldn't have to explain this.

Kinks
1. I love everything, mostly.
2. I dislike Vore and Scat.

Now, on to the good part!

Plots:

I. My Only Friend (Modern, Hetero, Can be changed to Yuri, Optional Futa)
1. The Idea: Highschool sucks, doesn't it? Especially when you're that nerdy girl who spents her time in books and computer games rather then in the crotch of a jock. You're cute, attractive, but that doesn't matter. You don't conform, you don't obey the majority rule. So you're picked on, humiliated, teased, everything in the book. So one night, in tears, you pray for someone strong, someone to talk to, someone to be your friend. When you awake, you find yourself sleeping with a stranger! Startled, you're instincts are to go to the phone and smash 911. However this stranger is attractive, and he seems, odd. He says he's here to make your life better, to be your friend.

a. The Good: He's better then ever! He protects you from bullies, takes interest in your life, and even helps you in stress. You might just end up falling in love! He is a bit quirky, and a tad sarcastic at times. But he's certainly winning a place in your heart. But how long will bliss last?

b. The Bad: He's questionable. Those who pick on you disappear, ending up on the news as suicides. Your life gets better, though you begin to see what the cost is for those around you. Not to mention he has an obsession with you. He doesn't seem to take no for an answer.

--------------​

II. Tainted Blood (Medieval, Early Renaissance, Hetero)
1. The Idea: To be rich and powerful was supposed to be the dream, wasn't it? Well, not for your brother. From birth, he was given cruelty beyond imagining. From your sadistic father, he received beatings with scars to last a lifetime. From the mother, neglect and mental anguish, accustomed to belittling her only son. You were saved, you were the apple of your parent's eyes. You cared for him, you were there to keep him in check. But when your parents send you away on vacation to the rich east, you worry. You reassure yourself that all will be well. You were wrong. Mid-way through holiday, you recieve news that your parents have died from illness. Upon you're hasty return, you find your brother at the helm of the family. He has, changed. He's become confident, stern, and quite eccentric. However, as time passes you witness the sadistic, the narcissist, the harbinger of a childhood gone wrong. You also notice he has his eyes on something. That's you.

a. The Good: You have to fight it. You see he has points of breaking, points where his years of mental torment have freshly ripped from their scars. You know perhaps he had a hand in your parent's deaths, but can you blame him? He is your only blood left, and you cannot let it die. You know he loves you, perhaps you can change the fate that may come.

b. The Bad: It's as if his soft, merciful center had vanished in a maelstrom of new found villainy. He becomes a tyrant, ruling over his people with a fist forged of bloody iron. It soon becomes clear, that he wishes to take his hate to the world. But what of you, of his dear sister? He has plans, those of which may test your mental strength. He loves his sister, and wouldn't it be lovely if you played along? Either way, someone will break.

--------------​

III: Port side Cannons, Fire! (Early Renaissance, Hetero, Can be changed to Yuri, Optional Futa)
1. The Idea: So you think you're the best around? Sure, you've plundered ships and port towns for years. You got a well-trained crew, and enough booty to buy you a damn fleet to match the Spanish Armada, not to mention your own that gets quite a bit of obedience from it's crew. The life of a pirate is grand, it really is. But not when you find yourself against one of the best damn captains the British navy has! For every turn he is there, playing predator to your ambitions. You've had to repair and replace your crew half the time due to this nuisance. You've been at each other's throats before, scimitar to rapier, pistol to rifle. No, you've just had about enough of this. So has he, it seemed. The sun was coming, and ships came to sight. This was it, there was no dodge city, no backing down. Someone would lose today.

a. The Good: Hatred often leads to romance, does it not? Both prestigious captain and villainous pirate, spending more then enough time in hated thought would often lead to memorable times, to softer, gentler notions. When the cannons flew, they knew their task. The pirate to uphold her reputation, the captain to bring glory to the British crown. But when blades meet, would their hearts allow them to make the final thrust?

b. The Bad: The captain has honestly had it. The eluding, the goddamn teasing, the constant sexual remarks when you stole away from a fight. No, he didn't want your death this time. Before, perhaps, but now it was a more personal thing. He'd make sure you paid for your crimes when caught, but by no hanging. No, a noose around your neck would be a waste. A collar was more his idea. It'd be one thing to capture and kill a famous pirate. But another to enslave and break her? His name would be known, her's would be forgotten, less in reference to tales of falling from glory.

--------------​

IV: Show Me Your Strength (Medieval-Fantasy, Hetero, Possible Yuri/Futa, Show Interest for Details)
1. The Idea: Since birth, you've been taught strength. You were forced to learn that no man can protect you, that all are truly weak and cannot be trusted. You would hunt, you would kill, and you would earn glory. That's right, you're a bronze amazonian beauty. Were not in the Amazon however. A little island in the far reaches of bum-fuck nowhere. The wars of man do not interest you, as you have little knowledge of them. You live to honor your sisters, to prove your strength. Men of nearby are claimed for breeding, then forcefully kicked out. One day although, a man washes ashore. No normal man, for his skin was lighter and his hair the color of the sun. He is taken as prisoner, as all men are. But this one, he's different. He's feisty, he's ill-tempered, and he's got the muscles to boot. Most women ignore him as a choice of breed partner, for he resembles too much of a wild animal. However, you see it as a challenge. You choose him, and end up butting heads with someone that rivaled even the strongest women you knew!

a. The Good: You find yourself tested in confrontation. From mental battles to physical brawls. For some reason, you love it! You are taught men are weak, but he shows little in true weakness. Before you know it, and even before he could realize, you begin to have feelings once thought forbidden when referring to men. But what do your sisters think?

~Take 2: His strength, is remarkable. He has defied all notions of what your sisters believe. In fact, you feel like you can lower your guard, that he can take the mantle of strength so you may rest. You begin to feel a submissive side, a strange feeling that you've rarely ever felt. You feel more, subservient. Your sisters certainly don't like it however, for all women need to be strong.

b. The Bad: He is certainly strong, and proves it more then once. Despite your efforts, he sees you as weak and fragile. Enraged, you fight. You learn his intentions are far from loving! He wishes to beat you down, break you, to put women in the place of cleaning and child birthing. You even learn he wishes to descend his people to your land, to break your sisters as well. What have you unleashed?

--------------​

V: The Bounty Hunter (Wild West, Hetero)
1. The Idea: You were born in the west. In a small town, known as Dan's Landing. It's not particularly known about anymore, after the raid. You were but eight years old when it happened. A band of outlaws had taken the town over, killing the sheriff and his deputy. The people were terrorized, men being executed daily, the women ravished. It was utter hell. When it was time for them to move on, they were on their way to executing the whole town. No witnesses, no problems, right? You had watched your own parents die before your eyes, and finally it came to you. They wouldn't kill children, right?

They had you lined up, well, they did until he came. At first, he had looked as another outlaw. However he was certainly wasn't one of them. The next hour or so came as a haze. Blood was spilled, men died, people ran. Before you know it, it was only you and the mysterious stranger. He had said little, but you found trust in him. He guided to you a nearby town, ushered you in. You had been adopted by a wealthy train company owner, with the mysterious stranger disappearing.

Ten years later, you returned. You had lived in the east, where men cared for politics and wealth. You returned, for but one reason. To find the man who had saved you, to thank him. But it was tough, for the only thing you knew was a horizontal scar on his cheek, and he was a bounty hunter.

Note~ There is no different paths for this. It's more a straightforward romance really. Got this idea after watching too much Westerns.

--------------​

VI. The Butterfly (Sci-Fi, Future, Hetero)
1. The Idea: In the year 3015, mankind had already descended into space. The solar system, the milky way, had been colonized. Terraformers transformed planets to inhabitable lands. Giant orbiting space colonies appeared, seen as masses of steel and iron from the planets below. Starships traveled about the stars, confined to the knowelge of their galaxy. However, as man claimed it's hold, it demanded more. Various vessals were sent, armed with the ability to hold life with adequate food, water, and air for centuries. They left the confines of their home, to find new places.

That was fifteen years ago. All contact had been lost with these vessels. However, on the dawn of the fifteenth year, contact was reached. It was not the giant biosphere ship, but a single cruiser with it's coordinates set towards home. The ship you flew on, the 'Rapture', had been returning from a scientific mission on the rim of Pluto as you picked up the ship. Your fellow crewmates found but a single man in cryosleep. Upon awakening, he was found to be drained, alive, but very disturbed and very stoic. Your captain had discovered the coordinates of the biosphere ship, 'Ecclesia' a few light-years away. Upon asked, the man refused to speak what happened, or what occured. But when the captain suggested investigating, he went violent.

He was encased in a cryoprison, believed to have suffered mental damage from long isolation. The Rapture had made it's way through warpspeed towards the Ecclesia. What Rapture found was a derelict ship, it's form ravaged and torn from some unknown source. Regardless, the Rapture had docked with Ecclesia, sending armed units inside.

That was ten hours ago.

The communicators had been disrupted by some unknown interference. But within the last hour or two, sound came back. Now, all the operators can hear is this simple phrase:

"Open your eyes... to the butterfly."

It was time to wake the prisoner up, and find out what the hell was going on.

Note~ Again, no good or bad. This is a more horror/lovecraft styled RP. Your character can be the Captain, A scientist, or a soldier onboard the Rapture. I will play the prisoner, who will guide yours to what the hell is going on.

--------------​

VII. To Protect The Princess! (Medieval, Yuri, Optional Futa)
1. The Idea: In the land of (Insert clever name here) there was a princess to the royal family. That princess, was you. You had but only a father and mother, who loved you dearly. However your father was overly-protective, shunning you from all except the most handsome and wealthy of gentlemen! To the extent, he had your knightly bodyguard be a woman! You and her bonded all the time, with her a more gritty yet feminine appeal to masculinity, while you pure and delicate as a flower. Sheer friends, however, you yourself couldn't contain a certain, liking. Before decisions made and thoughts pondered, the kingdom was assaulted! During the terrible siege, he had you and the knight leave via underground passage. Escaping, you'd learn that the enemy army was victorious! Now, it is you and your bodyguard, your closest friend, to unravel who killed your family, and why!

a. The Good: Through thick and thin, your companion strives to protect you on your mission. Which came with colds nights, where you'd huddle together. To dangerous skirmishes, where you and her fought back to back with what she taught you. Her dedication, is unmistakable. Lately, you've been thinking of revealing those pondered thoughts of old. Perhaps, no man is good enough. Maybe she, is what you need.

a. The Bad: Indeed, her loyalty is thick. However under the surface, you believe there to be more. Soon, most unexpectedly, you learn she is in fact working for the enemy! She opened the gates, she told them of the weak points. Not only that, but she was paid for the ordeal. She was paid, with you.

--------------​

VIII. Club Of Lust (Modern, Genderswap/Feminization)
1. The Idea: So you're a boy. Simple as that. However, you don't feel like one. You find women beautiful, but not attractive. No, you crave the male. Even more so, your own body defies you. Taking interest in make-ups, skinny clothing, and even feminine underwear. You know what you want, but something like that, it takes money that you don't have. But you've heard of a man, a guy, a stranger, who runs a club. Calls it 'Ecstasy', who has strange powers. You think it's all hogwash, but you decide to investigate anyway. You find a meeting with him, in the way back of the club. You ask him to give you what you really desire.

He knows, very quickly. Surprised, you learn there is no price. However, you learn there is a catch. Once he gives you what you want, you have to make it out of the club without having sexual acts with four men, otherwise you must stay forever. You laugh, saying a piece of cake!

With your change confirmed, you feel at peace. But, another feeling. Desire. It aches! It cries! It makes you want to bend over for everything with a phallus! This will be harder then you thought!

~Note: This plot is straight forward. This will be long-term, regardless if you pass or fail. ~~SUPER NOTE: the level of feminization is what you want. If you want a complete gender change, it's cool. If you just want the curvy hips and luscious ass, but keep a flat chest and tiny pecker, that's fine too! Just let me know.

--------------​

IX. Arranged Carnage (Medieval/Early Renaissance, Hetero)
1. The Idea: Since birth, your fate had been sealed. As a princess to a kingdom, you were arranged to marry the prince of another, a man who surpassed you by only a few years. You had never met before, until the fateful eve of your eighteen birthday. Since, you've been trained in proper manners, sophistication and even advanced teachings. With that came the feeling of elitism, of being a snob and hints of greed. However, the prince was opposite.

He was rude, he was absurd, and rather lacking in any sort of real manners. The worst is, he even put his elbows on the table! Terrible! Your father informs you that you and him will be forced on a month stay at a secluded mansion with only a handful of servants. Enraged, you protested! But sadly, he informs you for the sake of the kingdom and it's people, you must make it work.

Gods only know how these polar opposites will find their bond.

~Note: Straightforward romance. Smut? Yes, but more vanilla. This is about the humor and conflict. Of course expect hate sex, which is always lovely!

--------------​

I'll add more later. Send your request in a PM, make it glittery, choose the particular option of the plot that interests you, be it The Good or The Bad.

~Twisted

RE: Burning Down The Underground (Dom M x F Search)

The Bad for plot one reminds me of the movie Heathers. Which is quite the glorious movie. And I think the only time where Christian Slater was hot.

I hope you get lots of replies!

I'd offer myself up, but I'm afraid that I won't be as good as I hope I'd be, even though your ideas as wildly interesting. If any of them were books, I'd read them.

Good luck!
:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom