Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keldia's Requests (Looking for Male Roleplayers/Writers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keldia

Meteorite
Hey all! I'm Keldia and basically this thread is where I'll post any ideas that pop up in my crazy head! If you find yourself interested in any of my scenarios please send me a PM instead of replying to this thread to keep it clutter-free.

Let me start with some basic things about me and what I look for in a roleplaying partner. I have been roleplaying for a long time now (since I was 16) and I have experience in many mediums of it ranging from forum-play to IMs. I don't really have a preference for any although I find it easier to discuss ideas on Yahoo Messenger.

For a partner, I am looking for men who enjoy writing and crafting a narrative with me. Although smut is good, I prefer plot development with some (intense) fucking in between ;-) What intrigues me about roleplaying is making a story up with someone with it's twists, conflicts, etc. Although I tend to write a lot (2-3 paragraphs sometimes), as long as my partner can be descriptive and detailed while giving me things to respond to, that'll work!

Story Ideas

Magic in the Air
I am CRAVING (like seriously) a story set in the Harry Potter Universe (Hogwarts specifically). The plot is still open to consideration and would love to discuss what we could do with it! I prefer it to be after Voldemort's reign of terror or even treating it as if that never happened and life went on normally. I'm sure the castle has it's many secrets to explore! Original characters would be great as well, with maybe some cameos from canon. If you can also play multiple secondary characters (I shall as well) that would be amazing! *By popular demand, I am adding Hermione as one of the characters I could play (and you could fuck)*

Jealousy, teenage angst, drama...with a magical twist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom