Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Q's Hypnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwblue

Meteorite
I'm starting this post because I have a particular talent, and I think there are a lot of people here that can benefit from it. I can control minds. I've spent a few years traveling the world and studying how the ability works and the different forms it can take, and I've become pretty experienced at making people do exactly what I want them to. I could put that power toward gaining wealth and influence, but that's hardly any fun. Instead, I've set up shop in a quiet corner of town as a "hypnotherapist", helping people and couples improve their sex lives for cheap. Usually I use the simple waving of a pocketwatch to put someone into a trance, but I also have "pleasure dials" that can act like a remote control for someone as well as various potions and artifacts that could have serious effects on someone's judgment if 'accidentally' stumbled upon. Of course, sometimes I only need to look into someone's eyes to start planting suggestions, which I sometimes will do when I'm out in my free time and see someone that catches my interest.

I've also heard rumor that it's possible for mind control to backfire and put ME under someone's control instead of vice versa. That's just stories though.

My likes/dislikes:

(Just a few) things I like:
-IM play (MSN preferred, but I have the others too)
-reluctance/non-consensual
-lesbianism/bisexuality
-giving/recieving oral
-in public/in front of an audience
-pleasure control/begging

Things I don't like:
-underage characters or players. Don't message me if you're under 18.
-gay sex. MMF play can be worked out, but no man on man love for me.
-people playing as the opposite sex.
-blood/gore/scat/piss
-nonhumans

Send me a message if you think you might be interested in being put under my control, or if you know someone you'd like to control and I'll have my secretary set you up an appointment. I'm pretty flexible since I'm still new to the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom