Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Girl to Play Perfect Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicious

Banned
Banished
This is a very, VERY specific request I understand, so this is me warning you about that now. If you think I sound awesome (you have great taste) and want to come up with something together, by all means message me. However I have a super-specific fantasy that probably has little chance of being fulfilled, but hey - why not give it a shot?

I've seen lots of girls remark upon how they're disinterested in playing "Mary Sues" I think they're called, but I don't see the woman I envision fitting that term. She's not a teenage sweetie who doesn't know anything of the world because her perfect little head is filled with rainbow dreams and philanthropic interests.

No, "Alexandra" is a grown woman (late 20s to late 30s), who is intelligent, witty, creative and incredibly hard-working. She's a self-made businesswoman and millionaire. She's a cut-throat who doesn't take any bullshit, but somehow manages to not be bitchy. She's calm and collected, yet incredibly passionate about her marketing firm and own image, though not in the eyes of other's, but of the way she feels about herself. She doesn't really conform to gender stereotypes, but is happy to hire a model that does if she fits her marketing firm's needs. She won't lower herself to society's level, but if another person is willing to so that she can make her advertising clients happy? So be it.

And, of course, she's gorgeous, though again not in a stereotypical way. Alexandra should in fact be fairly average looking, with her less-than-average height and rather wide hips, and a thick mop of black hair she keeps rather short, at least on the sides. But with a drive that is without match, Alex has crafted herself quite the peerless physique, with toned arms, nearly-rippling abdominals, a sculpted back, and legs that look to be able to crush an oil drum. It would be dishonest to say she was without any outstanding features, as the deep purple color of her eyes is not just rare, but also mesmerizing.

Of course, she also happens to have enormous natural breasts (... whaaat? Oh, don't look at me like that. Hey, all the males involved in this play will somehow have huge dicks, ok? K.), an "asset" a woman such as herself would actually dislike at least a little, if she hadn't realized long ago that the presence of her killer rack wasn't a lovely thumb-in-the-eye to every chauvinist she triumphs over almost every day; an in-your-face reminder that they didn't just get beat, but they got beat by a woman.

I suppose that's enough for her description. Now, as for the plot... I see it all starting at a fancy penthouse dinner in her honor, after a remarkable advertising campaign. She is surrounded and applauded by all the greatest businessmen in her field, almost all of which respect the hell out of her for her work, and her class.

Everyone except for a few, particularly one older gentlemen who has never had the pleasure of meeting "Alex" in person, and had always assumed she was a man. Upon realizing all this fuss was about some broad, he is somewhat appalled, but more entertained with the way all these supposed "men" are falling over themselves to heap praise on some woman. All of a sudden it makes so much sense to him, that this pretty bimbo was able to con all these other men into thinking she had any place in a man's world.

He voices his opinions, in a number of ways, one of which is directly to Alex's face, if not in front of the entire room. The awkward moment for the neanderthal is emphasized as the unshaken Alex puts him in his place with a few words, and a charming smile, making the whole crowd laugh the oaf out of the room.

... He doesn't take too kindly to this.

What to expect? Groups, kidnapping, enslavement, prostitution, video-taping/photography, every hole being used, lots of cum, humiliation, degradation, "brainwashing" (get to that in a sec), and more? On the table are watersports, animals... maybe some other things.

Nos would be blood, mutilation, scat.

This would be a very non-con scene at first. And I do NOT expect "Alex" to be the type to whimper "ok M-M-Mister, j-just promise y-you'll let me g-g-go after?" No, she will kick and fight and scratch, and when a man pulls her hair and tells her she has to suck his cock she will spit on him and scream "FUCK YOU," unless he's dumb enough to put it close enough for her to bite. As she's penetrated, she obviously won't just be stoic about it, but she'll also not want to ever really give in. She'll have tears running down her face, but not sobbing... at least, not in the beginning.

At first she thinks this is a one-time incident, and that she will be able to get away, then thinks when it's over she'll go to the police and make them pay, never afraid... Then she realizes as she's dragged into her little cage that it isn't just a one-time rape. And as it goes on, she starts to break down. There is no freedom, no light at the end of the tunnel, her life is gone... and her mind starts to follow. At some point, it would be better to just try and enjoy her new situation, wouldn't it? Especially if deep down under that corporate-go-getter attitude, Alex had buried the true inner slut she always really wanted to be...

Private me. You know you want to.

I stopped reading when it went to "enormous natural breasts", but by that time I already knew that, yeah, like you said, this would be very hard character to fulfill.
Anyways, good luck, I hope I at least helped in bumping up the thread :)

Salome said:
I stopped reading when it went to "enormous natural breasts", but by that time I already knew that, yeah, like you said, this would be very hard character to fulfill.
Anyways, good luck, I hope I at least helped in bumping up the thread :)

Thanks for the good luck wishes! Wish you had read the next sentence in my post, in which I point out (in good spirits) the double-standard in girls huffing and puffing about playing characters with large chests while also demanding the male characters have huge dicks. Had you read that, you might actually be having fun with me! Right now!

Well, that "double-standard" doesn't apply to me as I never demand any particular dick-size from my partners, neither in roleplay nor in real life. I like it when it is normal/average...

My new favorite term in the whole world is "dick-size."

"Pardon me good sir, but what is your dick-size?"

Well :)
Glad you liked it. Good luck with finding new favorite terms and your "perfect" girl of course

This civil discourse has not served me or my boner in the slightest.

Probably going to close this thread soon...

... AND REPLACE IT WITH A BETTER ONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom