Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

On one lonely Knight... (MxF Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken Knight

Supernova
Please note: Work's started up heavy again. I apologize if I stopped replying to a roleplay, it wasn't because I wanted to. My posting can be sporadic at best. If all of this is acceptable, please, read on!

Before continuing, please read the following:
I work very random hours that tend to exhaust me and do not leave me in condition to write as well as you or I would prefer. Sometimes, I'll be out for a week, sometimes I'll be here a whole month without an overnight call-in. Please keep this in mind when choosing to play with me, as I've lost a lot of good RPs to girls who didn't understand this.

To begin with, you can view my F-List. If you don't see what you want there, or have questions, ask! I won't bite... (That's a lie)

There was a writer who once said:
"So much for endings. Beginnings are always more fun. True connoisseurs, however, are known to favor the stretch in between, since it's the hardest to do anything with. That's about all that can be said for plots, which anyway are just one thing after another, a what and a what and a what.
Now try how and why."

Plots:
1: Corrupting Red Riding Hood~
Red Riding Hood type: (Fantasy past) (Furry x various. Rape. Sex driven)

She's a gorgeous young girl, and she isn't wearing a red riding hood. People simply called her that because of the horrible christmas present a few years back. Still, Red, as everyone called her now, loved her grandmother very very much. She'd do just about anything for the old crazy gal, just to make her happy. So, knowing that her grandmother was probably a little lonely, in the cottage all alone. So, she'd packed a basket full of goodies, berries, fresh bread, even chocolate from the town. It was the least she could do for the sweet old woman.

The wolf had been watching the girl for weeks now. Wolves had been hunted to near extinction by that point, but he was smarter than most. Standing there, his fingers gripping the tree, claws sinking into the bark and marring it, it wondered to himself why he found some human to be so damned attractive. It was probably self preservation, in all honesty. If he couldn't mate with another female wolf like himself, then a human might just work, too. Not to mention her aesthetic beauty was alluring in and of its self. So, when she sets out of the house, wearing a basket, he knew exactly where she was headed.

The wolf didn't have any intentions of killing or eating either of the humans. He'd eaten human before, and believe it or not, humans don't taste like chicken. So, when he started to make time ahead of the girl, he knew what he'd do. He'd hide the grand mother away, using her clothes as proof of where she was. He'd use the young girl's love for her grand mother to make her do anything and everything that he wanted from her, until he was certain that he'd given enough seed to impregnate her... and have a little fun in the process.

----------------------------------------------------------

2: Unspoken truths~
It wasn't as though he didn't have slaves before. It wasn't as though he hadn't had slaves simply kept for his sexual pleasure. He'd had many, most pedigree and cost a fortune, and sold for even more after he'd gotten through training them. It was simple for the most part, with the sexual ones. Build trust with rewards like food and clothing, have sexual relations each night, even if it needs to be forced. Even if its as small as using her hand to satisfy him, if she approaches him to release his seed for his pleasure, without any coaxing or force, she was on the right track.

But that wasn't the problem he was having. It was a slave girl that he'd had for some time. She was stone cold. No matter what he did to her, she didn't cry or moan or do anything. He tried everything from buying things for her, to giving her money, to forcing sex on her. None of it seemed to accomplish anything. She always had a straight face through it all, and she always wore one of her maid's outfits. It drove him insane. He didn't know what it was about her, but just once, he wanted to hear that one slave girl moan his name...

3: Soldier's Breed~
In reality, wolves like himself (my character) are rare. They're bred solely for the purpose of special operations in the military, and even there, they're extraordinarily rare. They're genetically engineered test tube subjects that know nothing beyond warfare. In certain very rare, almost unique cases, the wolves of whom have done feats beyond any rational merit are given their freedom away from the military.

That's where she (your character) sees him in a bar. His black fur, swaying tail, fluffy canine ears, a muzzle, claws, all of it canine. On the other hand, he hand hands, fingers, toes, arms, everything else was human in nature. His left eye had been destroyed, a very visable scar from mid brow down to his cheek bone and a patch over the spot. His voice, when heard, if at all, was rough and coarse.

She can't help but to be drawn to him. While everyone else is keeping their distance and staring, even the bartender doesn't speak or look him in the eye, she can't help but going over and sparking up a conversation with such a unique, mysterious creature...

4: My strange craving~
A slime girl is an odd monstergirl with properties that are unlike anything outside the realm of magic. Their bodies are made up of a semi-liquid state substance that can change its shape like water, yet retain the shape like a mass- at the will of the girl. A slime girl's body is held together primarily by proteins- and can you guess the quickest way to deliver protein into a substance like a slime girl?

The slime girls primarily exist in the wild near bodies of water. Since water helps them to retain their proteins, they tend not to stray far from it. Sunlight will evaporate the residue that is created on the slime girl's body, thus the constant need for protein to replace this lost excess. The residue has several distinguishing properties- warm to the touch, evaporates quickly, slick- and best of all- a powerful healing substance. Because of that trait, it's well sought after.

Slime girls, however, are not particularly safe. Ranging from small, individual girls, they can grow in size to occupy the size of a large pond or small lake. Because of this, larger forms tend to be dangerous. Able to reach far beyond the constraints of their liquid home, they can easily pull unwary travelers, or stupid adventures into their grasp.

Constantly in search of a new source of protein, slime girls will aggressively attack a male if they get into their range. Semen, sweat, even saliva is a good source of protein for a slime girl, while blood and tissue is difficult to digest, and typically unwanted. Still, it's not uncommon for a larger slime girl to kill their prey simply by causing dehydration in the victim.

New slime girls are created when an existing one, usually one of the very large size, happens across a human female. Instead of taking protein, the slime girl will actually inject copious amounts of it into the girl through various means. In doing so, the cells in the victim's body actually undergo a physiological change into that of the host. The previous memories are lost, and the slime girl simply becomes a "new born".

The new born are much smaller, individual slime girls that haven't found a home. The individual slime girls don't produce nearly the amounts of residue that established slimes do, however, they also tend to be less aggressive, and typically will submit to a more powerful influence, usually a male that the slime can recognize as a care-taker. In this manner, a few slime girls have been made into 'pets', willing servants for their new owners that do everything from household chores to defending the home.

In this story, an adventurer (can play any race) is in search of a slime girl for the residue. A lot of coin can be made from it, if one can survive the slime's attacks.

(This plot can be played several ways. A potential partner can be any type of slime she likes. Or, the story can start off with my partner actually falling prey to a large slime girl. I don't know why, nor do I care why, I'm interested in this, but right now, that's what I'd like to do the most. Odd craving, I know.)

Please note that plots #1 and 3 have the male role being played by a wolf character, and is my usual persona on BMR unless otherwise requested.

I'll add more plots as I think them up. Suggestions- yes please! Leave a reply here, even free bumps are loved, or PM me your idea/desires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom