Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a consensual male concubine (Will be deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatricioINTP

Supporter
Supporter
I feel slightly timid in doing this. Mostly because one of my more beloved ideas is... not playing out the way it is supposed to be. Note I am a guy in real life if you have not RP with me before. And I am taking this idea and swapping genders. That is, instead of the male role, I am playing the female role and looking for a guy (or gal!) willing to be a male concubine in an alternate modern setting. Originally it was medieval, but want to give it a modern twist.

The big difference in this world is that women are above the men. They hold the CEO and political positions. And if they have power or money, they like to hire a man for romantic and sexual purposes. RP wise, this has one big problem. A unique dom/sub relationship where the male is the dom sexually (a good servant anticipates the other's needs!), but the woman is the dom socially. In addition, as shown in my ideas below, he might be hired by someone else and be taking orders from someone above her. That and I think many times my female partners totally miss there is no such thing as a female whore in this situation.

The qualifications of a good male concubine is being romantic and putting her desires first. Intercourse may or may not happen. Depending on her experience (age) getting something in return may or may not happen. For that reason, a man who can make love manually and orally is a must. This is a big reason I am timid in doing this. Yet that is how I like to play him. If you want more in return, tell me and I'll adjust my character to suit your desires. But no promises! Just remember, in general he is in control but her wishes is above your own. 25-35 age preferred.

Here is what I am willing to play with basic plot ideas to go with them. Note I prefer to play most if not all of the minor side characters as I have a particular vision of this world with one exception mention below. Being the 'GM' if you will.

Age 15-17 (Ageplay): I play a daughter of a political mother who has come of age. Your character is hired by the mother. I can play her as either shy yet bossy, curious yet timid, or very anxious but ruin the experience (she force it in, screams in pain).

College age: I play one who has an aunt who not just started her own business but very successful with it. Wanting to start a family dynasty with it, she is willing to pay for my character's education with a home to live in, and will hire my character when she graduates. You play one who is part of that deal, and is also ordered to make sure she keeps her grades up and not misbehave. (Again, complex dom/sub relationship!) She is still more naive than not, but not to the extent of the 15-17 year old above. She will approach sex gradually on her own terms.

Mid-twenties: I play one who was recently hired and as part of the sign on bonus is given your character, not just a male concubine but also a person helping mine to adjust to the change. If you pick this, I would like you to take control of the business characters etc. unless he is new himself. And note he is taking orders from someone above them both. While she lacks some experience, she does not lack wisdom like the above two. Think an officer in training under a sergeant who respects the sergeant’s experience.

Late twenties to early thirties: Geared more to those who want to be more sub than dom, and play with someone not naive at all. She is either a politician or runs a successful business and hires your character for herself. I may be willing to let your character be a little younger and less experienced in sex in this situation, turning him into her apprentice so she can mold him to what she wants.

There is one other thing I need to know from you. How private or public you want the world to be along with my character when it comes to sex. That is, private (keep it in the bedroom), semi-private (off for a quickie then return), semi-public (finger-lick her under her desk during a meeting), or public (nothing hold back, but no orgies everywhere please!). Choose one for the world as a default and depending on my character she may be more private or public than that.

I prefer e-mail but PM's are fine.

RE: Looking for a consensual male concubine

Sounds interesting, and I am interested in the college aged idea. It sounds somewhat like a woman and butler situation which is always a fun roleplay for me. So for the male he is hired to make sure she behaves and studies so must be a little bit strict for her best interest but still follows the girl's orders if they don't conflict with the aunt's. That sound about right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom