Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let us play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
Well, hello there and thanks for stopping by. I've been role playing since before I got out of high school. I like smut, but we need a plot it gets boring just screwing around the whole rp with going anywhere what so ever. So, come on and take a change with me, you will not regret it at all. I'm not going to make this long, because I really do not see a point in making it so. I'm just looking for some rpies at the moment. I'm not the most literate out there, but I'm not bad either.

Plot 1 Secret Behind the door (Future Fantasy)

In the year 2950 magical creatures have become a part of society. Some of the one's that are consider bad are sent to specially design prison where they are force to wear collars to help supply the world with energy needs, but not is all as it appears. One prisoner a wolf demon gets friendly with the female solider that watches over him. The wolf not many come to see about, because those that do seem to meet with unfortunate accidents. They can't prove that it was his doing, but sooner or later the boiling point will be reach.

Plot 2 Invisible world (Modern Fantasy)

What happens when a girl who knows nothing of her parents, or her heritage finds herself thrust into the middle of a battle that control the fate of the world. These battle take place in a dream like world where they are free of normal people eyes.

Plot 3 Demon world

What happens when one of the most power demon artifact crosses over to the normal plane of existences. Well, magic that for sure and greedy people trying to get there hand upon those artifacts. One demon crosses over from his realm to find them, but the magic need to stay in this world is a lot without a partner. So, he has to find not only a partner, but the artifact to.

We can also brainstorm something remember you never know what I will like without asking me silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom