Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Girls With Guns (A Dom searching for partners)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotegawa

Banned
Banished
After a long break, I'm looking for some more roleplays, so here I am. I'll use PMs, threads, or e-mail for roleplays, and will play as a female or a futa. I will play any pairing other than MxM. As the title indicates, I love domming, both men and women, so I'd love to do that if you'd give me the chance. If you're interested, send me a PM.

Fetishes/Kinks I'm fond of
Large breasts
Blondes
Uniforms (maid, schoolgirl, military, police, etc.)
Lingerie
Futanari (I can play a Futa, and I'm fine with my partner playing one as well. No Futa/M though)
Domming
Submissive men
Bimbofication

No-no's
Ball-crushing
Pain
Watersports/scat

As you may of noticed by the title, I'm interested in a roleplay with some sexy chicks using guns. I still want smut, so the combination of those two would be great.

Genres (Ask about pairings)
Law Enforcement (Bad-ass cops are fun)
Assassins
Secret Agents/Spies
Soldiers/Special Forces
PMC's
Bank Robbers
Gangs
Western
Terrorists

Fandoms
Najika Blitz Tactics
Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~
Salt
Kampfer
Painkiller Jane

I do a variety of time frames for these roleplays, but I like keeping it between Western and near-future, with a preference for the '70's and modern. As for future, 2015 is about as late as I will go, and I still want normal guns, no lasers or anything of the sort.

I have Patricia Wilika, who can be a Navy SEAL or a mercenary, depending on whether you mind the former zombie portion. If you do, then the roleplay would take place earlier in her history, while she's serving aboard the USS Enterprise. (first nuclear supercarrier, still in service, and the longest.)

I also have Micah Brewster, who can be a soldier, secret agent, or assassin. I would prefer to play him with all his Triad history, even if we don't keep the personal traits.

Be warned, in either case, I know my guns and tactics, and may linger on them.

Hi there, i am new here, and, i have been looking for a woman, who would be willing to play DOm, for a plot i had in mind, may i PM you?

AndJusticeForAll1988 said:
Hi there, i am new here, and, i have been looking for a woman, who would be willing to play DOm, for a plot i had in mind, may i PM you?

Sure, PM away.

I'd really like to play with you! I enjoy being dominated. Modern settings are my favorite.

Also, Phantom is a good series. :3 I liked it.

Hello! Might I ask about your pairing for the genre of Soldier/Special Forces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom