Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Total Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsDrake

Dust
Hello kitten, thanks for opening up my thread. If you like to dominate, hon, this thread might not be for you, although you can stay and watch if you'd like. What I'm looking for is a complete submissive partner, M or F, to play a 100% domination plot.
If you can play two characters at a time that would increase your chances to be chosen for this plot. I will play a Dominant business woman and possibly a dominant politician male figure as well. The plot requires a submissive male and a female. It is set in an urban setting with off scenes in an European castle. The business woman is at odds with the politician on a scheme to take over a large portion of a multi-billion dollar company. There is a young woman, a prodigy, fresh out of college who is trying to stop the scheme, along with her sidekick boyfriend. The business woman and the politician try to eliminate the young naive couple while they compete with each other as well for dominion over the victim corporation. This story is about blackmail, bondage, rape, humiliation, kidnapping, gagging and mystery. There is also a twist. My character has a hidden power and the young naive girl has a hidden power as well but she does not that.

PM if interested.

Characters:
- Alektra Dawnings, 43, Dominant business woman, owner of Red Rose Estate Corporation - dominant
- Rhode Shire, 37, successful politician, one of the most powerful man in the state - dominant
- Kayla, 23, fresh college graduate, a math genius, aspiring business woman - switch
- Josh, Kayla's boyfriend, 24, a prodigy in physics - submissive

Here is an intro to get your creative juices flowing:

They were starting to sweat. She was 3 minutes late already. Everyone knew she is never late. Alektra Dawnings was the most successful entrepreneur in the country under 50. She was worth over 30 billion dollars and she had made a fortune in real estate. She was fierce. She hated to lose and she always had to have her way. That day, in that boardroom, she was supposed to come in and present her new vision for Red Rose Estate Corporation, her multi-billion dollar company. The executive team was waiting in the boardroom and surprisingly, Alektra was late. She always punished her team for not being punctual and she was an aggressive punisher at that too. They were all terrified of her temper and impulsiveness. Now that she herself was running late, they all started fretting in their chairs.

Alektra was at her castle property in the south of France. She was wearing her 9 inch heel black boots and black leather panties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom