Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Free Will RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anansi

Supporter
Supporter
I wanted to experiment with characters played as naturally as they could be to life. I'd say its a setting we mutually agree on, say a city, or island or some such. Our characters have things that would bring them into contact, only thing is, we give each other characters that neither has a say in. You simply play your role as you think best suits it and don't attempt to drastically change for the other. Jock doesn't become nerd over night to impress the shy girl. Modest girl doesn't become wanton in a matter of days to please a guy, just two people doing what they do and we see where it goes from there. I figure it would create a small bit of a fun challenge having someone give you a role and vice versa.

Anansi said:
I wanted to experiment with characters played as naturally as they could be to life. I'd say its a setting we mutually agree on, say a city, or island or some such. Our characters have things that would bring them into contact, only thing is, we give each other characters that neither has a say in. You simply play your role as you think best suits it and don't attempt to drastically change for the other. Jock doesn't become nerd over night to impress the shy girl. Modest girl doesn't become wanton in a matter of days to please a guy, just two people doing what they do and we see where it goes from there. I figure it would create a small bit of a fun challenge having someone give you a role and vice versa.
Intriguing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom